Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrim View Post
    They don't make it any more but you can still ask for it: The Chicken Pizziola

Chicken, Marinara Sauce, Pepperoni, Provolone.

Make sure they cook it as follows one one side goes the chicken and marinara (sliced chicken, don't let them put those hockey pucks in or the sauce won't mix in). You can have them add some black olives or green peppers to the chicken/sauce side if you like olives or peppers on your pizza. On the other side, a layer of pepperoni covered in provolone. don't let them put the cheese on the chicken side or the sauce on the pepperoni side or it gets burned/soggy.

have them toast that. The chicken and sauce cook together, the veggies soften, the cheese gets melty and the pepperoni crisps up and curls a little. Then have them sprinkle both sides with Parmesan and Italian Herbs.

Fold both sides together and...viola. Perfection.

Oh yeah, Starsurge...no clue, never seen it, don't like balance.
    Please go troll elsewhere.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Santiago View Post
    its a KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!! it looks like Goku had sex with a chicken, creating the fabled Super Saiyan X, the laser chicken saiyan with the power to shoot starts at people/
    one problem with that, that would make the cast time easily about 6000 seconds long.

Brb renaming my druid Subway for epic Starsurge thread.

Quote Originally Posted by zanax View Post
    one problem with that, that would make the cast time easily about 6000 seconds long.
    HAHA this is soo true :P. ALso would probably need an average Item Level of over 9000, but that joke's getting old :P.

Quote Originally Posted by zanax View Post
    Well, its a lot smaller i can tell you that, its just a small blue ball, hopefully someone will post it.

---------- Post added 2010-10-08 at 02:15 AM ----------

Well, i usually can't decide on subway melt, meat ball, BMT or spicy itallian.
    Well BMT > Spicy Italian (it's the same thing, except BMT gets Ham as well)

Subway Melt is good, but for me BMT is the best one there and good value.

I personally dislike the meatball one, too soggy, ruins the sub.

Subway ftw <3

Deleted
    Well, starsurge has not changed in the newest ptr build, i hope they make it the big lighning ball thing again, and reason i say spicy itallian is that it costs like nothing due to it being the managers special.

10+ Year Old Account
    What they should do with Starsurge is give it more of an arcane look when in Lunar Eclipse, a more Nature/Sun look while in Solar Eclipse, and while neither eclipse is active give it the lightning look

10+ Year Old Account
    People are trying very hard to stay on topic but subway keeps getting in the way.

Even though Starsurge is Nature/Arcane damage, the name of the spell sounds more like something from the Lunar part of the Moonkin. So i guess the current spell effect, the Star/Comet-like looking spell effect, matches the name of the spell well.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Er, it doesn't look like that currently. To quote myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'll see what i can do about screenshots, no video though.
    There you go:

Looks like we're flinging around crystal balls shrouded in blue fire now.
    That looks nothing like a star or comet in my book.

Deleted
    I don't think thats classed as a star or comet in anyone but a blind persons book.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    OK a bit different from what I saw but still fine. It does have a arcane look to it, so good but not really seeing the star part of it. Change the name and perfect but even if they don't it's fine maybe double the size of the orb and done.
    85/85/85/81/53/40/20/85/85/72

13156 was the first patch since two or three weeks that did not change something about the spell. It's easy to miss out on an update in this situation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, so I think you're all forgetting to actually read the tooltip. Let me help you.

" Causes 1272.16 to 1756.79 Spellstorm damage to the target and generates 15 Lunar or Solar energy, whichever is more beneficial to you."

It's Spellstorm damage. It's not nature damage, it's not arcane damage, it's spellstorm, it just happens to benefit from arcane damage and nature damage.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

We need a new forum all about subway
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Okay, so I think you're all forgetting to actually read the tooltip. Let me help you.

" Causes 1272.16 to 1756.79 Spellstorm damage to the target and generates 15 Lunar or Solar energy, whichever is more beneficial to you."

It's Spellstorm damage. It's not nature damage, it's not arcane damage, it's spellstorm, it just happens to benefit from arcane damage and nature damage.

Yeah, but it doesn't look like either atm. im a moonkin not an angry fortune teller with blue fire.

Really old version, like a Green LavaBurst: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpNkN4FMZ5E
    Slight less really old version, smoother smaller green Lavaburst: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AueshqYNWVA
    Newer version, like a shiny blue ball of energy with some misplaced glowing lights:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jvXfCmUU0o (I liked it, though it needed to be bigger)
    Recent version, like the shiny blue ball but slightly bigger and with electric looking stuff swirling round it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTsKuiMAgsE
    Very recent version, Big blue shiny ball that leaves a trail of energy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v5ycfSfKLE

Sandwhich: http://www.subwaycateringhq.com/images/Footlongtky.gif

And then there's the current(well, it's from 13156, haven't looked at 13162 yet) as shown in my screenshots above.

15+ Year Old Account
    To get back on topic, the answer is simple;

The Druid class, while boasting some outstanding players, is littered with retards. These same retards post on the wow forums. They never point out what is wrong/could be improved with the class, they simply QQ about graphics, skins, basically anything having to do with *looks* so Blizzard answers.

They know we don't care about pve prowess or pvp utility/survivability, we just want something that looks cool. This is why we get new skins and graphics, but crappy abilities.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go be an HK for someone. But I'll look cool doing it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackie View Post
    To get back on topic, the answer is simple;

The Druid class, while boasting some outstanding players, is littered with retards. These same retards post on the wow forums. They never point out what is wrong/could be improved with the class, they simply QQ about graphics, skins, basically anything having to do with *looks* so Blizzard answers.

They know we don't care about pve prowess or pvp utility/survivability, we just want something that looks cool. This is why we get new skins and graphics, but crappy abilities.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go be an HK for someone. But I'll look cool doing it.
    You should have rerolled a long time ago, or at least eaten a Subway sandwich to relax you some. This is coming from someone who loves Subway and has two max level druids I don't play anymore. It looks like moonkins might actually have some PvP utility this expansion. I won't complain about getting cool graphics to go with some new spells.

You know... next build, Starsurge will probably end up looking like a Subway sub. Preferably meatball.