Deleted

German WoW in english?

Hey all Im wondering if you know how i can "convert" a German WoW Version into an English one? I don't want to have to Download cata when it Launch and due to i Must nix German One here i Need suggestions ?

Deleted
    I am pretty sure das ist unmöglich.

Deleted
    I'm not pretty sure that's impossible... On the one hand you can change the language in your launcher -> options -> pregame settings(?) -> on the bottom you can chage it... on the other hand.. if that doesn't work.. try to download the english language package... wow-europe.com/de/downloads/elp/
    I want to add that I had the opportunity to change the language when I installed Wotlk... maybe just because I had installed the english version.

Noch mal auf deutsch... Einerseits gibt es die Option im Launcher unter Optionen -> Voreinstellung für das Spiel -> am unteren Ende des Fensters.. wenn das nicht hilft, dann besuch die Webseite die ich dir oben gelinkt habe
    Ich hoffe das hilft.

Dont' worry also... they will probably launch cata downloader before December 7

Download the WotLK installer, choose all the languages you'd like to install (WotLK install at released asked which of the 4 european language packs you'd like to have installed) and change the language options at the launcher options.

Und auf deutsch:
    Seit dem WotLK Release hat der Installer alle Sprachpakete dabei und du kannst bei der Installation auswählen welche du haben willst. Das wird ziemlich sicher auch beim Cataclysm Launch der Fall sein. Also Dvd rein, neu installieren mit allen Sprachen du du willst, dann im Launcher die entspechende auswählen.
    Oder wenn wir falsch liegen und du auf US-Realms spielen willst, das geht mit EU WoW Versionen nicht.

Deleted
    you just have to download the language pack,
    it's a file, which allows you to switch between the languages you downloaded

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspected View Post
    I am pretty sure das ist unmöglich.
    i lol'd.

but i don't think it's possible either, simply because the beta client won't be usable for live realms. at least i think so, i'm not sure though.

Deleted
    Mal auf deutsch :P ich hab alle bisherigen wow spiele auf englisch von nem freund der is aber nicht mehr da(Umgezogen) also deswegen :/ also vom dem was ich gelesen habe muss ich nix downloaden sondern kann mit der cata dvd gleich das englische installieren?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0wtime View Post
    Mal auf deutsch :P ich hab alle bisherigen wow spiele auf englisch von nem freund der is aber nicht mehr da(Umgezogen) also deswegen :/ also vom dem was ich gelesen habe muss ich nix downloaden sondern kann mit der cata dvd gleich das englische installieren?
    Ja, sollte funktionieren.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Germany iz invading!......... again!

Switch the language in the launcher options. You need to dl the language file, but then it will work just fine.

auf deutsch : Im launcher kannst du die Sprachen auswählen. Ist ein kleiner dl ( 500 mb vielleicht ) und dann hast du das ganze Spiel auf Deutsch.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    Don't worry, soon Hitler's son will reveal himself, rise the Third Reich from the dead and dominate the entire world since Obama is too much of a wuss to fight. We'll all be speaking German soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Rool View Post
    Don't worry, soon Hitler's son will reveal himself, rise the Third Reich from the dead and dominate the entire world since Obama is too much of a wuss to fight. We'll all be speaking German soon
    In germany now you are in prision :3
    Switch lenguage with the program provided by bliz :3

Quote Originally Posted by K.Rool View Post
    You do know that Hitler wasn't german but austrian.
    Just like the current governor of California. Think about it!
    (Just kidding...)

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread is why we cant have nice things.