Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Being able to use gm abilities to mess with and kill gold sellers. I can just see it... Sittin in org and watching all the little orcs shape up into a heart. Then BOOM 1 hit them all for 100k damage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baz View Post
    This is not going to happen.
    Nope, but it's fun to imagine stuff.

i would want a special hero class for all races, something really special only that race can be.
    Last edited by imtehrogue; 2010-10-08 at 12:22 AM. Reason: spelling lol

More playable races.
    New classes that start at level 1.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

I want more blizzard staff to clean up the trade chat trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like panda's, dislike pandaren. I would love to see demonhunter class, if blizz ever gets around to adding more hero classes..

all character models getting a HUGE polygon upgrade and updated animations

better quests. WotLK was an improvement, but they've got the tech now, and know how to use it. Gief moar stuff like peacebloom vs ghouls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I could care less about Pandaren.

Give them to the Alliance and make Ogres a playable Horde race. Gogo, blizz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

Blood Elves exiled from the horde.
    Please... oh please.... I beg of you, Blizzard.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i want more 40v40 bgs that have quests like AV did back in vanilla. that was my favorite thing about wow back then. the epicly fun games that lasted for a long time. i also wish there was a better way to make players actually go for objectives other than increased honor. i wish the raid leader could upgrade players into leutenants and they get special abilities like a rally or a quick dmg increase to his group. a squad based thing sorta. like group 1-2 goes here and 3-4 goes here and so on. an epic bg.... also a new race next xpac that can heal dont know what though. i want more fun quests too quests that dont get boring on your 3rd time through the place. i think the pandaren idea is awesome though. just my little idea here.

I want a Death Knight Murloc

Quote Originally Posted by lunarath View Post
    You know what i would like?. I will call it allainces because thats the name they use in guildwars if anyone ever played that..

It works in the way that you have one guild who are the alliance leader. You can then invite other guilds to the alliance.. This would work really well in ways of 10m guilds in cataclysm, when you need to get something crafted, or you just miss that one guy to do the raid. Then you can just ask around in the other guilds in the alliance for help.

Edit: Also they could add a guild/alliance housing... With different vendors for guilds.. i would like to see that aswell
    i loved this about guild wars, would be nice to have something similar in WoW

The ability to fight while mounted. I know it would be OP in PvP and there would be no reason to ever get off a mount, but it would be cool.

And I agree on more zones like feralas. Love that zone.

I'd really enjoy a new class, and not something stupid like a DK, everyone rolled 1 instantly and it was just too over played. Perhaps they should try to introduce 2 new classes at once next time around.
    Really what would you expect? It's wows first hero class so of course it would be popular. You really didn't give any reason dks were stupid except that they were overplayed which is going to happen on EVERY hero class.

During fishin dailies, you can recieve a item called "FANTASY portrait", portraiting a pandaren. Isn't that enough? Pandarens will never be playable.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    armor dyes
    With this suggestion, blizzard would actually need to make new armor instead of recolouring it all.

id like to see wow go back more to the lore and wc 1-3/ft roots. deathwing is a nice idea but which one are they gonna pull outta their butts? nagas get no love? id adore to see them. and for the love of god get me more classes. what did everquest have like 12? give me a necromancer who has the power to control the dead. or a demonhunter or a more than 1 pet class. anything. give me more stuff to do in between raid times and dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Space Race imo. WoW needs to hit the information age. Let's play WoW while our toons play WoW!!

/sarcasm

On topic - I don't know what I'd like to see....well I guess undead or gnome paladins if I had to make a choice.

I want a Cross Server Full Time Faction vs Faction PvP zone. Players can enter and leave at will, and also queue up for BG and Dungeons like you can in the normal zones.

Also want Dual Class system
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutalistic View Post
    I mostly want more fantasy themed zones, as opposed to the majority of steam-punk zones in Cata. I LOVED Sholazar, Feralas, and Mulgore.
    where are there steampunk zones? Kezan is not steampunk

Id like to see a few more classes and a few more races added to the game; nothing stupid like pandarens or ogres (zeriously guys)