Runic Empowerment

*puts up flame shield*
    The other night I was a little drunk and came up with the genius idea of just not training for Runic Empowerment...

Personally, I will train for it. But for anyone who still really really really REALLY hates the ability, just throwing it out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donttakevurge View Post
    *puts up flame shield*
    The other night I was a little drunk and came up with the genius idea of just not training for Runic Empowerment...

Personally, I will train for it. But for anyone who still really really really REALLY hates the ability, just throwing it out there.
    Why wouldn't you train it? It gives you more runes. For free. How is this bad?
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Zantumall View Post
    Why wouldn't you train it? It gives you more runes. For free. How is this bad?
    maybe you missed the part where I said I would train for it, and I was just mentioning it for the die hard haters of anything random

It can't be a dps loss, at the very worst its just not a dps increase. There is no reason not to train it.

And then Blizzard goes "well, guess we'll just make it baseline"

Runic Corruption hooray!

There is no reason whatsoever for not training it. Having it proc can be a dps increase and is NEVER a dps LOSS. It just may not be a gain.

Some warriors may not be training inner rage because of this but the point of that is because according to some having inner rage up at ALL is a dps loss. Completely different things.