Deleted

Holy paladin recent +healing buff

So, kinda weird
    But no one has said anything about the +healing buff they applied on holy paladins. I noticed it was generally a 10% buff to base healing. So, along with the buff to our passive talent, how has that affected our output? Is it a decent buff or are the base values so low that you didn't even notice?

Deleted
    Haven't tested on PTR yet, servers were down last night.

Deleted
    Hm ye seeing that the change has been very recent not many people have had the time to try it out, my bad. Still it was weird there were no comments about it. Hope we get some feedback from people playing soon.

Gonna miss Sacred Shield in PvP tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    10% base healing is 10% base healing increase. It means it affected the Holy Paladins output with 10% more healing on the buffed abilities. I mean what more can you know about this change? It's just a number increase that makes you heal slightly more. Just it.

Deleted
    Hardly the case iLive. Base healing =/= total healing.

That's our live Holy Light description. "Heals a friendly target for 2818 to 3138."
    I don't know what the Cataclysm toolbar is saying, but i imagine it's saying something very low.
    Even if our base healing will be 2818 ti 3138, 10% of that is roughly 300 and that's the increase we'll be seeing.

That's why i made the thread to see if someone can post our actual total healing increase and if that feels a bit more comfortable
    Last edited by mmoc006c2c15ef; 2010-10-08 at 04:38 PM. Reason: to complete the post

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Konstance View Post
    Hardly the case iLive. Base healing =/= total healing.

That's our live Holy Light description. "Heals a friendly target for 2818 to 3138."
    I don't know what the Cataclysm toolbar is saying, but i imagine it's saying something very low.
    Even if our base healing will be 2818 ti 3138, 10% of that is roughly 300 and that's the increase we'll be seeing.

That's why i made the thread to see if someone can post our actual total healing increase and if that feels a bit more comfortable
    I also said base healing mate. Just learn how much base healing is of the total healing (with normal items), and then you know how much it increases your total healing.