Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can confirm that the information rellekk confirmed that wasnt confirmed is in fact confirmed
    Last edited by Wonderwuman; 2010-10-09 at 04:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I on occasion take a dump in the shower so I don't have to wipe but never pee in there. That is just gross!

Quote Originally Posted by Trlz View Post
    According to my sources the hunter rotation is all about focus management. If you do it right it's a boost, if you don't understand it properly your dps will suffer. You're just gonna have to wait it out and see.
    Yea, because its superhard to understand the new system. And only pros can manage it. I mean, when u have the focus for it, shoot ur signature shot, when not, steady shot(cobra). Too much focus?->fire the focus dump shot. Its not hard to "do it right". Oh yea, keep the sting up aswell(cobra shot/chimera will do the trick).

Like its sayd here, in pvp, we will be worse than ever. Hunters pretty much gained nothing, only lost things. While other classes got more nifty stuff to deal with opponents. + in arenas at least(or duels..that dont matter ) ...you will be focus starved like hell. BG-s are a bit better right now but thats only until the premade and good teams start to roll.

Quote Originally Posted by kunn View Post
    Yea, because its superhard to understand the new system. And only pros can manage it. I mean, when u have the focus for it, shoot ur signature shot, when not, steady shot(cobra). Too much focus?->fire the focus dump shot. Its not hard to "do it right". Oh yea, keep the sting up aswell(cobra shot/chimera will do the trick).

Like its sayd here, in pvp, we will be worse than ever. Hunters pretty much gained nothing, only lost things. While other classes got more nifty stuff to deal with opponents. + in arenas at least(or duels..that dont matter ) ...you will be focus starved like hell. BG-s are a bit better right now but thats only until the premade and good teams start to roll.
    Alot of abilities cost no focus like Deterrence, Disengage, Traps, Feign Death, and Concussive shot plus others i cant remember off the top of my head. Only damaging abilities cost focus and scatter shot has become baseline. Also, hunters have gained EVERY BUFF in-game through pets so you claiming we gained nothing is flat out false.

every hunter spec has PvP talents
    BM- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimaera
    SV- Mirrored Blades & Entrapment
    MM- Silencing Shot & Posthaste

Noone ever denied, we have pvp talents. Just saying, we lost a lot(first, off, we lost our burst on move..).
    And the -a lot of things cost zero- is nice..no doubt. But go and test it yourself. You will be focus starved.
    In mass pvp(or better sayd, when ur not focused), its not so harsh ..in 1v1 situation for example, its horrible.

All in all, pvping aint fun. At least no for me. Rogue for example is way way more intresting to play, even when the resource is somewhat similar.
    Hunter is just bleh. In wotlk, at least ppl feared you, they dint come out starting 1v1 shoot/cast-fest-since the hunter was dangerous. Right now, even
    standing still every caster will dominate you. And its not a whine, this is how things are in beta right now.

Deleted
    Yes indeed on live atm standing vs caster they have not much chances because they cant escape from us .
    On 4.01 the only chance to beat whatever caster in 1v1 or whatever stand on place situation was your pet and your arcane shot which both are useless now compared against casters damage spells yes we have silencing shot or can reflect their spells(caster needs to be too stupid to use his casts due you are in deterrence )Dunno about Beta(blizz hate me) but now i can kill every caster with melee class which we know have some damage problems but hunter is free honor again... So no PvP next one year for us sorry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy Wolf View Post
    Alot of abilities cost no focus like Deterrence, Disengage, Traps, Feign Death, and Concussive shot plus others i cant remember off the top of my head. Only damaging abilities cost focus and scatter shot has become baseline. Also, hunters have gained EVERY BUFF in-game through pets so you claiming we gained nothing is flat out false.

every hunter spec has PvP talents
    BM- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Chimaera
    SV- Mirrored Blades & Entrapment
    MM- Silencing Shot & Posthaste
    Hahaha, did you even read up mages or rogues ? We got every in game buff through pets.. Seriously? I cannot care less for that, for pve raids it won't matter, for pvp you will only use 2-3 pets anyway. This whole pet buff is only a bone to keep the us quite, while in truth its the most worthless "buff" to our class i have ever seen. Everyone was like "OMFG corehounds get bloodlust". Yeah, you realise all mages get also bloodlust? You also realise the chance that you raid 10 or 25 without a shaman or mage are like 0%? All these pet skills COULD come handy in 5 mans but thats about it.

In pvp we are just horrible right now. If you make a list of useful pvp skills and tools we have RIGHT NOW and with cata, wotlk will come on top.

And you might consider what impact BLOODLUST does have on RMP in 3on3 arena, since the majority of top 3on3 teams are rmp already...
    Last edited by mmoceb9bfc9bf8; 2010-10-09 at 12:19 PM.

For the first 6-8 months Hunters will do decent in BG's, will utterly fail in Arena's (dead last representation anyone?), and will be significantly behind a good number of Hybrids in raid DPS. Expect some major Hunter changes for the good, come Tier 12. Don't believe me? Bookmark this page and come back and see who was right come T12.

Hunter pets, like warlock pets, got buffed. I suspect they'll hit noticeably harder in 4.0.1

This in itself is a pvp buff as pets which scale properly to your stats are less and less the liability and more and more a credible threat. A lot of classes had things changed or stripped out and the pvp dynamic should be different. Again. So whining about what you did or didn't lose is rubbish, without knowing how your remaining skills will appreciate and gain power in the new system (or don't) it's hard to say you're getting nothing.

Remember when warlocks got buffed because they made resilience affect all damage and not just DoTs? That didn't give them new toys but it left them in a much stronger place. The changes in cata are much bigger and may affect hunters in a simular way.

10+ Year Old Account
    85 no idea sorry, but on dummies at 80, Marksman is looking good (even with superwtf lag).

Went for a test about 10 mins ago
    http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/7...1010190840.jpg
    Has the potential to be higher as the lag is terabad, but in reality would be a bit lower as it was on a 60 dummy
    Last edited by TJ; 2010-10-10 at 06:20 PM.

Deleted
    ^^^ While those are some very decent numbers... subtracting the careful aim crit boost, the "real" dps is actually slightly lower than in live as far as i read

Seems like missing cobra shot gimps us a little bit :|

Quote Originally Posted by themiller View Post
    Has the potential to be higher as the lag is terabad, but in reality would be a bit lower as it was on a 60 dummy
    Try on a lvl boss dummy and those numbers will be another history... From live to beta we lose around 1-1'5k dps self buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzy View Post
    Try on a lvl boss dummy and those numbers will be another history... From live to beta we lose around 1-1'5k dps self buff.
    Was pushing 8k on beta as marks, not sure i get that high on live and im using crit gems on beta.. dont think 1k loss is true.