10+ Year Old Account

Quick Prot Question

If your goin for the 2set t10 bonus which piece do you pick up besides helm? My warrior is my alt but just about equally geared as my main (rogue) , and im tryn imp my tanking since i MT alot of ICC with our alt group including a few heroic's any xtra advice appreciated

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...is&cn=Batmanjj

Deleted
    There's 2 options. either you pick chest & Gloves (Bonus armor) and then go for offset pieces in the other slots (prefferebly Pillars of Might as they have bonus armor too).

the other option is helm+shoulder. and then pick the emblem chest & gloves, prefferebly with pillars of might as leggs.

Althought ! come 4.0.1 rumored to be next reset bonus armor will be gone. which you should really just pick after what you lack, leggs if you're short on expertise, gloves if yuo'd like a bit more hit etc.

in your case I would probably go with the legguards unless you can get your hands on Valithria 25 boots, if you can get those, go for the shoulders.

Deleted
    It depends a little what you have access to from inside ICC. I would probably suggest gloves and helmet because the alternatives, non-tier pieces are not better than the tier pieces. The only real competition item for the T10 helm is the broken ram helm from LDW, but the tank stats are equal to the tier piece. The same goes with the gloves. The chest is a better substitute however, cataclysmic chestguard. For legs, you're also better off using the pillars of might. Shoulders is a bit iffy, the tier piece is good but it isn't hard to even get into pugs that can do 25-man Gunship HM, which drops the boneguard commander's pauldrons.

So to sum it up:

T10 pieces:
    Helm & Gloves

Non-tier pieces:
    Boneguard Commander's Pauldrons
    Cataclysmic Chestguard
    Pillars of Might