Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guess what. European here and laughing out loud at your misfortune. Shame.

You know what kid we all had to do it, we all had things 'we wanted to do' at the time.

If they wanna reduce the amount of players playing at release I'm with em, do you even REMEMBER the server queues at the start of Wrath last time? I might actually have to be working very late the day of release. Does anyone pity me? I doubt it.

I will just get on with it and be stoked that I will get to play a new expansion.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by emilem View Post
    Unless I don't care at all about studying law, which makes it perfectly fine for me to not know what LSAT is.

Honestly at first I thought you just misspelled LAST, but I had no clue about "last what"?
    I hear you brudda'
    It's all about the Mage now....Fire PvP/Frost PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Was I just called ignorant for something I had no Idea about? Hmmm... For that... all I can say is... that Sucks for you, sorry.
    That's the definition of the word. Everyone's ignorant about something.

Quote Originally Posted by emilem View Post
    Unless I don't care at all about studying law, which makes it perfectly fine for me to not know what LSAT is.
    I don't give a shit about nor did I ever care about being in the medical field but I knew what MCAT was...hmmm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    Yeah, it's the "kids" taking their exams and trying to enter law school. That's it.

I still don't see what possible reason there is to try and play on release, it's not going to be fun with the quest zones being swamped and server crashes...
    Yeah range classes get lucky taunting off mobs. Its hell for melee

Quote Originally Posted by matherl View Post
    skank dont call the week with my birthday the worst week of the year i think its just fucking fine
    This, also it is my birthday so....as he/she said. Skank!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting alongside Turalyon and Alleria against the Burning Legion
    You would think people would be happy Cata is finally coming out? but no! All you want to do it complain, complain some more, complain a bit, create a useless thread on a forum, 100 other people can insult you or agree with you. Is this the life of a gamer?
    Participator in the Great 'Real ID Forum Change' Riot July 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Divaet View Post
    I love being self-richeous..
    Quote Originally Posted by DailyBlink View Post
    Malygos flips out and creates a mana blackhole. Mages no longer use Mana, instead having a new resource called 'Derp'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Ignore the fact that Dec 7th is not a week, I obviously mean the week of.

The LSAT is Dec 11. Who would schedule Cata at the time when I'll have more studying to do than any other point in my life thus far? Stupid.

I hope they release new servers a week after launch.

EDIT: And to future replies, I do not consider Cataclysm more important than school. The test will take priority. As well, the LSAT is an international test. If you don't know what it is, you are ignorant. It stands for Law School Admissions Test. It is not a US test, Europeans have no excuse for not knowing what it is.
    You're all ignorant!

OT: I think the date is just fine, and the OP can share his frustration all he wants but we can still be happy
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    this release date is proabaly the best time EVER for all Australians =P

retarded post is retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    I wouldn't get Cata at midnight even if I had no LSAT to take. I don't care about that. I don't have an active subscription at the moment.
    Well then, it applies to anyone else who may be thinking the same, anything irl is far more worth then a game, its quite sad when people give more importance to a pass-time then they give to their lives, well unless you are a korean pro-gamer, but even then there are far more interesting things to do, depends on perspective.
    Also yeah, i doubt it will affect that much people, even if it does they will still buy the game and play it.
    "I think some of our best class designs come out when a mediocre player can get X performance out of the class with a simple rotation, but an exceptional players can coax slightly > X damage by doing a more complex rotation." - Ghostcrawler
    Its official, there is no skill in wow nor is it designed to require it, stop wasting time reading/making guides and just face-roll, you will just do "slightly" less dps.

so its bad for you and people in law school, get over yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Fabious View Post
    Kind of hilarious how ignorant people are... If you don't know what MCATs, LSATs, etc. are I think your educational level needs to improve...I'm not saying you should all be focusing on these things but this is common knowledge...LSAT is the law school admission test.

However...to the OP...is there a reason you are taking it in December?

I took mine 2 years ago in October.
    Haha what are you talking about? I live in Norway, and I have never ever heard about that stuff. So that means our education plans here sucks bigtime? Please, US is not the senter of the world. I know you like to think so, but come on

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Some people choose not to go to college, jackass. Keep looking down your nose at those of us who prefer not doing that. Honestly, we may not have higher learning, but most of us have probably achieved a higher level of happiness than you'll ever see.
    Nah I am pretty happy and I even said - "I'm not saying you should all be focusing on these things"

Little unsure of yourself are we?

Deleted
    I don't give a shit about nor did I ever care about being in the medical field but I knew what MCAT was...hmmm.
    So because you know what it means makes everyone else who doesnt know what it means ignorant.. Ah yeah I guess thats makes common sense...

LSAT* read please...common sense? I am assuming you ment sense? and not sence? Stop trying to act big and bad...go away please.
    So, you do expect people not from the US to know what the abbreviation LSAT mean ?

Guess you know what mbo means without even knowing what country I mean.

Anyway, but December is the busiest month for my company, starting the last week of november, most likely I'll be working several evenings and weekends.
    Last edited by Amorac; 2010-10-08 at 08:49 PM.
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

Anyone ever considered that previously all major patches/expansions have ended in crashed servers, massive queues, and an inability to log on because there are so many people? Blizzard probably thinks finals week is the perfect week to release it and not have all of the above happen.

This thread is so full of fail.....
    5-10 thousand people will take some test and won't be able to play Cata right away...
    Right, 11,990,999 other people /care for your problem.
    First, the OP does not rant about his personal issue, or at least he should fix the name of the thread, because this is not a universal "truth".
    Second, if you're pissed about not being able to play a game right away, you're addicted and can be classified as /fail.
    Posting a topic about it is /fail x2
    God...

Deleted
    Taha omg this is silly ^^
    I didn't know what LSAT is as an european and i don't give a shit. Blizzard could have choosen any other week, some poor crybaby would always complain.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderNerò87 View Post
    Haha what are you talking about? I live in Norway, and I have never ever heard about that stuff. So that means our education plans here sucks bigtime? Please, US is not the senter of the world. I know you like to think so, but come on
    Once again where did I say it was the center of the world?????????? Besides, even if you have no knowledge of the matter look at the context the OP said it in...obviously a test of some sort.