10+ Year Old Account

Building an RP Character

I am going to make a Worgen Warlock come cataclysm. I am also working on getting some RP going in my guild. I have read The Shattering and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to find some lore on warlocks and also the worgen. I can get any of the books and enjoy reading if I need to.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Warlock

http://www.wowpedia.org/Worgen

There's two links that should have all the basic Lore you need : )

In the case of Worgen Warlocks it'll just be human lore + them being turned into worgen.

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Magruber View Post
    I am going to make a Worgen Warlock come cataclysm. I am also working on getting some RP going in my guild. I have read The Shattering and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to find some lore on warlocks and also the worgen. I can get any of the books and enjoy reading if I need to.
    Sadly there is no special book that solely focusses on warlocks, but they are a topic in some. (Rise of the Horde, for example, but that is quite orc warlock specific) Since it often is just a brief mentioning or some facts, you might as well check www.wowpedia.org
    There you could read up on the history of warlocks and the Burning Legion. If you are familiar with that background I wouldn't know any additional literature, but I don't know if the comics feature some relevant lore on warlocks since I didn't read them.
    The worgen lore is also covered there of course.

For building an RP character you could check the Roleplaying useful threads for inspiration templates etc,..

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome thank you, do you know if any of the books cover the Third War?

Quote Originally Posted by Magruber View Post
    Awesome thank you, do you know if any of the books cover the Third War?
    Arthas does but only from the prince's perspective. Warcraft iii would be a better resource