Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    My favourite is Battlemaster.
    I like grand marshal/high warlord for the oldschool power they have.
    Also powerful titles for me are justicar/conqueror - of the alliance/of the horde cause they 're showing experience (so far i haven't seen any person with those without having a descent knowledge of their class and of pvp).
    And i respect the titles of any gladiator before wotlk with an exception of ppl who will go gladiator in s8, cause i think s8 was the only balanced season in wotlk.

I don't like Pve titles exception in Twilight Vanquisher who is quite badass!!!

I've always liked Twilight Vanquisher.

Just imagine yourself as a Twilight Vanquisher killing every single Worgen named Jacob.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of the Alliance.

Deleted
    I like and i have used alot
    1. The Light of Dawn
    2. Conquerer
    3. Justicar
    4. Crusader
    5. The Astral Walker
    6. The Argent Champion

Titels that i like shittly much but idont have
    1. The insane
    2. High Warlord
    3. Grand Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoff View Post
    Doesn't make sense to call it late just because Ulduar was released a long time ago. If someone got it the second week of Ulduar and find it as their favorite, were they too late getting it?
    No, I said it was late because he got it now. And that is late. If they got it the first month it was fast. Point?

Quote Originally Posted by nerthus View Post
    WAT RLY??? Thanks for the info bro. I however got it quite some time ago thank you very much. I still think it's a bit late now. It was cool when Ulduar was "hard". Now it's not cool because it's still an Ulduar achievement.
    Back when Ulduar was hard? There is no difficulty difference. It's just as hard now as it was then. 226 gear and 232 weapons. Thats the whole point of it. I highly doubt people have been going after it for 50+ hours straight. This is Wrath, the players in this game don't have that kind of patience anymore. Hell, if anything it's harder now because people have to actually take the time to go back and build up/enchant a new gearset that they'll be using for a single fight before throwing out again.

Oh, and since its an Ulduar achievement, I suppose the Ironbound protodrake isn't cool anymore? Or the Mimiron's Head FoS? Doesn't matter that 0 Light Yogg 25m is still one of the hardest fights out there, its still an Ulduar achievement. Uncool.

2nd rarest title, The Celestial Defender.
    Amazing title, rewarding aswell.
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

Quote Originally Posted by aei101 View Post
    Back when Ulduar was hard? There is no difficulty difference. It's just as hard now as it was then. 226 gear and 232 weapons. Thats the whole point of it. I highly doubt people have been going after it for 50+ hours straight. This is Wrath, the players in this game don't have that kind of patience anymore. Hell, if anything it's harder now because people have to actually take the time to go back and build up/enchant a new gearset that they'll be using for a single fight before throwing out again.

Oh, and since its an Ulduar achievement, I suppose the Ironbound protodrake isn't cool anymore? Or the Mimiron's Head FoS? Doesn't matter that 0 Light Yogg 25m is still one of the hardest fights out there, its still an Ulduar achievement. Uncool.
    Yeah, Ironbound Proto isn't cool, and neither is Mimiron's Head. Sorry to burst your bubble. These fights are heavily outgeared and are therefore easy. Also, this is my opinion, I am entitled to it just as you are to yours.

And by saying "back when Ulduar was "hard"" I mean that I think that achievement was cool back when Ulduar was "hard". After that it's outdated, because the fight is old. I know that you cannout outgear it, but newsflash: Not everything is about gear, bro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    I've always liked Twilight Vanquisher.

Just imagine yourself as a Twilight Vanquisher killing every single Worgen named Jacob.
    Pr0!!!!!

Deleted
    Just plain and simple, "Vanquisher Anubee".

"the immortal" enough said...

Quote Originally Posted by Palegod View Post
    Looks like someone is too much of a newb to the game to know how much harder it was to get HWL than any arenatard title.
    U trolling or being retarded?

HWL didn't take any skill at all to get, just endless BG playing.
    Gladiator titles require real skill, you can't just play alot and get gladiator.

Oh btw don't reply "lol arena takes skill sure gogo spellcleave global win", it will just prove how big of a noob you are at arena

The Astral Walker.
    Herald of the titans.
    Starcaller.
    And Brewmaster

1) High Warlord
    2) Scarab Lord
    3) Conqueror
    4) the Insane
    5) the Immortal

I have Conqueror and Lieutenant General on my rogue. I tried to do the grind to High Warlord but I just got burnt out.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite title that I have is The Astral Walker. Algalon is probably my favorite fight in the game.

Ones that I don't have but wish I did are Champion of the Naaru (was really close to this on my warrior, just needed to do shattered halls then mags IIRC), Deaths Demise and Merciless Gladiator.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerthus View Post
    WAT RLY??? Thanks for the info bro. I however got it quite some time ago thank you very much. I still think it's a bit late now. It was cool when Ulduar was "hard". Now it's not cool because it's still an Ulduar achievement.

Yeah it is a bit late now. Ulduar was two tiers ago. The achievement can be outgeared now so it's trivial.

Oh wait.

NO IT CAN'T.

Let me quote Frank Zappa on this one:

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Umm, where did you get that from?
    In Vanilla wow, in order to be atleast 2 guilds with scarab lord was really rare, u had to have
    you whole guild promoted to an agent so they could loot some solothid thingy from creatures in silithus
    took around 4-5 days for a whole guild + then when someone rang the gong another one had to ring it for 24h.
    + many other stuf in bwl and such. was rly hard imo

//Bohlin

Hand of Adal is one of my favorites. The arena ones take a decent amount of skill to get for the high lvl ones. I know on a few servers hundreds of ppl have Hand of Adal so its not a big deal and there are a ton of ppl that kept the quests and got the title months into Wrath but for the ppl that got it when the title first came out or before 3.0 went live they were solid raiders for the most part. All of the pve titles from Wrath are a gimmie for anyone with some free time. The only exception is maybe Herald of the Titans.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    The Patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus View Post
    Yeah it is a bit late now. Ulduar was two tiers ago. The achievement can be outgeared now so it's trivial.

Oh wait.

NO IT CAN'T.
    I've replied to that twice now, if you could be so kind and read a bit in the thread. But I assume you won't, so I'll reply again.

You could've been progressing on the fight for about 70 hours. That is old. Tactics are old. It was cool when Ulduar was cool. Now it's not cool. And this is all my opinion.