Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If I get bloodlust on my mage and I'm arcane doing a heroic, I can pull around 14-15k dps (depending on how good/bad the other dps are) Yet this was on the second to last boss in Occulus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    The class changes and what will be needed to balance them by the time we get folks to 85 and raid ready are whats hanging folks up. The game is different than what you are playing now and to be honest you can't compare the two. Damage is and has gone up on just about all classes. Level 85 requires a different set of stats that are hard to obtain prior to pre-raid gear.

When you see hunters firing 1 aimed shot with no buffs and less than ICC 25 man (264) gear and it hits for over 30k(what 277gs hunters hit for in a 25 man raid fully buffed on good days)then yes, hell yes damage has gone up. Just most people do not know how to play the classes with the changes, the changes are not done, or they are not tuned yet. Folks need to stop with the sky is falling drama. Wait till about 2 months after Cata is out and then repost. Till then nothing posted has a backbone.
    No, sir. Even with both my t10 procs up with the 30% buff and being arp capped I max out at about 18k on aimed shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

1 Fluffshock IRON US-Kil'jaeden dps-18343 2 945 352 5.6 % 08-31 02:40 <ENH SHAMMY
    http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...cement_Shaman/
    lol @ dps under 15k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Either I'm misunderstanding on what you are trying to say, or you are lousy at explaining yourself. I'm saying that on a tank-and-spank type of fight where little movement is required, 15-16k dps in full 277 is doable. Shoot 14k is doable in full 264 (my kitty druid can attest to this). DPS is on an individual level, not on a raid level. True several people can carry a few people with their higher dps and still win the fight. But Reaching those numbers requires a) gear and b) skill with your class and knowing your rotation.
    As a matter of fact, 15-16 is definatly doable over the course of a 3-5 mim fight in 264 gear with _a lot_ of classes. /hail 30% buff

277 gear + full flasks + high crit + haste + buffs = higher DPS.

DPS won't jump up an amazing amount in cataclysm until people have some proper 333 and 346 gear same as tbc and wotlk.

Anub will die like a fly like Illidan atm. Compare them its simple logic. We will OUTDPS the healing he does even if its 25% of people's HP i rly dont get why u think its gonna be impossible. The next expansion will help the good become better and the medium bad...and the tanks wont have an issue with so much self-healing abilities can keep themselve's up with cata gear.
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    When you see hunters firing 1 aimed shot with no buffs and less than ICC 25 man (264) gear and it hits for over 30k(what 277gs hunters hit for in a 25 man raid fully buffed on good days)then yes, hell yes damage has gone up.
    Well, the spell has a cast time now too, so i'm not surprised that the damage has gone up.

Ouch

Tried this last night for the guild achievement and it was harsh. 20k damage to each person on phase 3 and the amount of health Anub got back was insane. I really hope blizz change the phase cause that mad me annoyed as a gnome trying to reach the cookies on the top shelf

still possible, but tough at 85

What we ended up doing was killing adds as the fight went along, last phase we had the off tank kite the adds through ice, frost trap, and everyone focused on the boss. We also ran it with 9 people, don't know if less players helped much.