Rapture Discipline in Professor Putricide Fight (Abo Energy)

So does this work on the Abo? since it should give the abo energy when the power:word shield is absorbed so the abo can slow 1 ooze 1 more time than usual..

i tried it last week in my 25man raid when we did hardmode but somehow recount / dmg meter didnt even show the abomination in the absorbed list .. so does power word shield even work on the abo? or is it just a bug that its not shown in the meter? thx

Deleted
    i believe that you need to tell recount to look at pets separately, i.e. don't merge them with their owners. vehicles like the abomination in putricide or the drakes in oculus are seen as pets. so you need to state that pets are measured and measured separately.

Well druid hots work just fine with it, why wouldn't the shield? I throw out a shield on thr Abomination whenever I can...

the tank in the abo always asked me to do this and it does work and make a nice bit of difference especially on heroic.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's working, you are just having trouble finding it on recount. Keep at it and good luck.

Deleted
    Yeah, like others said it does work. However I find that druid with revitalize works much, much better due to uptime and recastability.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabiji View Post
    Yeah, like others said it does work. However I find that druid with revitalize works much, much better due to uptime and recastability.
    15% per tick to regen 8 energy, versus 16 energy every 15 seconds.
    In 15 seconds you have 5 rejuv ticks, so on average we'd see 6 Energy from rejuv. Now in principle we could get an average of another 18 energy from WG, but WG is unlikely to be on the abomination with anything like 100% uptime.

If you can have more than a 50% uptime of WG on the Abom then Revitalize > Raptura, otherwise it's the other way around.