Deleted

Question About keybinding

Heya

I've heard alot that clicking in case of keybinding makes you much slower, and labels you as noob.
    But by medical reasons I can only use 1 hand, making it hard to use both mousse and keyboard to play. I agree that keybinding is a better way to play, but I simply can't. Any idea how to fix this?

Ps.: No, i'm not trolling, if you were wondering

Get a mouse like the naga razor or , and i prefer this one, a Logitech MX revolution - youll get about 9 bindings on the mouse using the thumb wheel and scroll wheel plus the 3 extra buttons it has. Should help a bit

Good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post
    Get a mouse like the naga razor or , and i prefer this one, a Logitech MX revolution - youll get about 9 bindings on the mouse using the thumb wheel and scroll wheel plus the 3 extra buttons it has. Should help a bit

Good luck
    I agree! Getting a mouse with extra buttons is definitely another way to go, a great one too!

http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...ctID.169418900

edit - You can also get a foot pedal. No joke! http://www.nxpeds.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moog View Post

Good luck
    Ok, thanks, I'll look for that

Deleted
    Only idea off the top of my head is the Razer Naga, also I don't think people are going to try and rip on you for being a clicker when there's not a lot you can do about it.