Deleted

easily attainable items to replace AGI gear in 4.0

so, first off, this is just a non-exhaustive list on gear that you can use to replace any AGI gear with in 4.0. the criteria i have are anything that is easily attainable, either by using justice points, crafting, or a drop from 8/12 ICC (first wing, plague wing, dreamwalker). do note that this list is primarily aimed at people who are pugging their way through content, since any decent raider would already know this.

helmet: T10 helm, old triumph helmet, lady deathwhisper 10.
    neck: deathwhisper25 neck, old conquest neck, putricide 10.
    shoulders: BoE ICC shoulders, T10 shoulders, old triumph shoulders.
    cloak: old frost cloak, gunship 10man, rotface 25man.
    chest: T10 chest, old frost chest, marrowgar 25, ToC crafted.
    bracers: ToC crafted, gunship 25, dreamwalker 10, halion 10.

gloves: T10 gloves, old frost gloves, festergut 25 and 10.
    belt: old frost belt, dreamwalker 25, rotface 10.
    pants: T10 pants, ICC crafted, dreamwalker 25.
    boots: ICC crafted, deathwhisper 25, gunship 10, halion 25 (if your server can take it)
    rings: ashen band of endless might, festergut 25, gunship 25, halion 10, rotface 10.
    trinkets: old frost trinket, Halion 25 trinket, putricide 25, deathbringer 25, deathwhisper 10, greatness card.

this should provide you with ample opportunities to check and replace your AGI items you are using. personally, i'll need to replace a ring, my neck, my cloak and my boots. ring will be ashen band, neck will be putricide 10, cloak will be old frost cloak and boots will be crafted.

If the JP (justice points) are the same as the ptr you can basically get T10 very easily

Gloves and shoulders- 695 ish JP
    Chest, Helm and Pants- 1100 JP

Most off set frostbadge equivalent items like cloaks,belts and trinkets where around 695 JP.

Triumph badge gear was usually around 365-975 JP and that was with like trinkets,rings and offsets.

The best way is to store up all your Frost badges and Triumph badges so when 4.0.1 hits they will be converted to JP, theres a convert thing somewhere on the first few pages on MMO Champion (its like on the 2nd or 3rd page) if you want to see how many points you can get with badges and plan ahead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexme View Post

The best way is to store up all your Frost badges and Triumph badges so when 4.0.1 hits they will be converted to JP, theres a convert thing somewhere on the first few pages on MMO Champion (its like on the 2nd or 3rd page) if you want to see how many points you can get with badges and plan ahead
    Triumph will worth the same as frost, and prices will convert with the same rate, so if you count your frosts+triumphs like they are all frost, then you can see what you can buy when the patch comes.

Deleted
    you need 349 emblems to be softcapped at 4K. i currently have 319. only 30 more to go. and anything above that is not wasted, but is welcome.

You may want to include stuff from Crimson Halls in 10 man - if the 30% buff stays those fights will be cake for anyone farming badges ahead of time.

Blood Princes: Legs, Ring
    BQL: Neck, Gloves