Page 1 of 2
LastLast

AQ 40 and its gear

I cannot seem to find a solid answer. Will AQ 40 loot be removed from the game entirely (like t3 and corrupted ashbringer etc.) or will it start dropping in aq 20?
    Last edited by | Gorzan |; 2010-10-06 at 03:17 PM.
    Gorzan, Death's Demise

Real men don't make posts about deathwing being bolvar being lavaman being lich king being Ner'Zhul being Kael'thas brought back by Putricide in Hoggers body with gamon's rage

Deleted
    AQ40 raid isn't being touched as far as I'm aware.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might not have a solid answer because nobody knows yet.

Personally, I don't think it will. Has blizz ever consolidated 2 loot tables into one? Also, isn't AQ getting the ZG treatment?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Are they removing aq?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by | Gorzan | View Post
    I cannot seem to find a solid answer. Will AQ 40 loot be removed from the game entirely (like t3 and corrupted ashbringer etc.) or will it start dropping in aq 20?
    T3 and Corrupted Ashbringer dropped from the original Naxxramas, not AQ 40.

AQ40 and 20 wont be touched in cata, AQ20 is just being re numbered to 10 player (because its doable with all the class changes now). nothing else is happening to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Algor View Post
    T3 and Corrupted Ashbringer dropped from the original Naxxramas, not AQ 40.
    Point being that naaxramas was removed thus making those items unobtainable.
    Gorzan, Death's Demise

Real men don't make posts about deathwing being bolvar being lavaman being lich king being Ner'Zhul being Kael'thas brought back by Putricide in Hoggers body with gamon's rage

I know they said Aq20 was becoming a 10man raid, I've never seen anything mentioned about Aq40 though. Would be nice if they kept it as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DG View Post
    I know they said Aq20 was becoming a 10man raid, I've never seen anything mentioned about Aq40 though. Would be nice if they kept it as it is.
    it is being kept as is. What you said is the ONLY change in the AQ area (besides adding the area itself where you can fly over)

they ARE NOT removing aq40, idk why people think they are. the southern part of silithis would be AQ20 anyway since AQ40 is underground
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Quote Originally Posted by | Gorzan | View Post
    Point being that naaxramas was removed thus making those items unobtainable.
    And AQ40 isn't being removed, so why are you comparing the two?

Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post

Personally, I don't think it will. Has blizz ever consolidated 2 loot tables into one? Also, isn't AQ getting the ZG treatment?
    Um, Ony60 to BWL?

Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    Um, Ony60 to BWL?
    what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by palpableimmunity View Post

nope

changes to 10man raid..

you should just read the frontpage

some people also think they're removing BWL, MC.. that is also lies. FILTHY LIES!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    what?
    He's pointing out that the T2 helms that used to drop from the lv 60 version of Ony now drop off Nefarian in BWL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nioxic View Post

some people also think they're removing BWL, MC.. that is also lies. FILTHY LIES!
    Heard that they gonna make Sulfuras hand of ragnaros and Thunderfury unatainable due, dunno if its true but still hope they wont take it away since
    i only need the left binding + eye from raggy (got the mace)

Quote Originally Posted by Bohlin View Post
    Heard that they gonna make Sulfuras hand of ragnaros and Thunderfury unatainable due, dunno if its true but still hope they wont take it away since
    i only need the left binding + eye from raggy (got the mace)
    Not true, Molten Core isn't going anywhere.

The idea that MC, BWL, and AQ are being removed is probably one of the biggest misconceptions about Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And AQ40 isn't being removed, so why are you comparing the two?
    He was asking this, so he didnt know it

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    what?
    The Tier 2 headpieces, which were initally dropped by Onyxia at level 60, were switched to Nefarian's lot table (from Blackwing Lair) when she was converted to a level 80 raid.

they should get rid of all 60 raids and make them only accessible through the UI.