Thread: OT My résumé!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

OT My résumé!

Sorry for the OT here but i dont know where else to put it, move it if you can somewhere but i would really like a couple of comments on this!

Dream job?
    By D************

There is a time in every man's life when he asks himself "Is this really my life? Is this all that it is?". Many people just shake their head in disbelief and carry on with their poor excuse for getting up every morning, but some go to M******** to get their hands on a juicy well paid fiesta of a job. I'm one of the latter. Im not going to write about myself a lot, i have arms, legs and some other extremities (which are more fun than arms and legs though), a brain and some other usefull stuff, and i'm trying to use all that stuff to get myself a dream job. You know the kind, something that involves sleeping a lot, using my brain for fun, something they do in the movies and crap. Those first head-shaking people will say "HEY YOU we all want that job!". Yes of course you do. But i want it more, and there's nothing you can do about it!
    So, dear future employer, read not further if your place of employement will not bring me :
    a) Truckloads of cash
    b) Women
    c) Double rainbows
    d) Double unicorns and/or other mythical animals to fart those rainbows out

If at least 3/4 of my wishes can come true in your huge evil corporation or whatever you are from, you can proceed to read my info and jump on your cell phone to call me and tell me where to meet you for a couple of beers.
    Maybe some vodka shots and karaoke later.

Best regards!
    ************ aka Starcaller Vitorog
    **************@gmail.com
    http://twitter.com/Vi*******

Whatdoya say?
    Last edited by Vitorog; 2010-10-10 at 05:24 AM. Reason: removed personal info!
    Thrall's Balls

say what?

that might get you a job at a bar.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

If i had an evil corporation i'd hire you....not sure what for though, you would need a follow-up interview to get to know your persona.
    Vol'Jin: ...You be no Warchief of mine!
    Garrosh: *deep breath* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

If its all in funsies then lol and you win.

If this is serious then holy shit I'd hire you on the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

And if that bar happens to serve glasses of liquid gold in cups made of diamonds, then you may have your truckloads of cash yet!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm unsure of a great many things in this universe -- particularly after reading this post -- but if I'm somewhat certain of anything, it's that this was intended to be hilarious.

Hm.

e/ I wouldn't mind some of those double unicorns, though.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Marketing, HR and evil corporation PR are my areas
    Thrall's Balls

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorog View Post
    Marketing, HR and evil corporation PR are my areas
    I would have assumed you were a professor steeped in "Thrall's Balls"

I'm sorry, I'm tired.

That's not a resume, that's a cover letter. If you're gonna make a dumb post, at least do dumb the right way!

Sir, I would like to extend an invitation to you for employment at my evil corperation.

I can promise you all 4 of your desires for the remainder of your life. You job begins at it's end. Details will be disclosed at that point.

Just Sign here __________________

Initial here _____

Date ________

Drop of blood [ ]
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hell i would sign anything that requires blood to do it, cant serbian jew double bluff your way out of that contract.
    Thrall's Balls

Welcome. Youve made the right choice.
    Here is your payme...

/slit throat

Welcome to hell. Grab me a soda.

Be careful. That's the kind of thing evil corperations do. Just look at Wal-Mart.
    Last edited by Mijen; 2010-10-10 at 05:47 AM.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

I meant to click on the thread below this one...

I can't endorse this.