Deleted

Red face Patch 4.01 and buff food...

Well Hai there, first time posting here ©_©

Anyway, my question is fairly straight forward; With the removal of Spell Power, Attack Power and Armour Penetration (maybe more stats to mention, not really in the know), what will happen to the current end game buff food that use these stats? For example will the Spell Power on Firecracker Salmon be converted to Intellect?

Hopefully someone can answer my question.

(Hep)

Um.. what?

Only armor pen is being removed.

Try at least reading a few posts first before asking silly questions. Thanks!

Spell Power and Attack Power will still exist. They just won't be on gear. You can still receive boosts to them from buffs and talents and I believe weapons even still sometimes have the stats on them. Armor Penetration is gone for good completely though.

On PTR It stills give SP, attack power, crit, haste. ARmor pen is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Talkryn View Post
    Um.. what?

Only armor pen is being removed.

Try at least reading a few posts first before asking silly questions. Thanks!
    Actually no, you're not entirely correct..

ArP is being removed (excluding certain talents) but any existing ArP is getting changed to crit (to my knowledge anyway). That being said, i'm guessing ArP food will either be changed to crit or left the way it is. I can't actually check for you given that i'm not in beta and don't have PTR installed, but blizz may actually decide its harmless to leave buff food as is, given that its not like you can stack ArP or SP these days.

*edit* Those on PTR/Beta saying it has ArP has removed, the recipe that was ArP - surely thats still in the game and just altered to buff crit or something? I'd be surprised if they removed the recipe..
    Last edited by Schmiggy; 2010-10-10 at 06:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually thats one of my favorite things about WOTLK, the implimentation of lightwell-style food/bandage. Its a good idea and i can wait for the potion version.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    Actually no, you're not entirely correct..

ArP is being removed (excluding certain talents) but any existing ArP is getting changed to crit (to my knowledge anyway). That being said, i'm guessing ArP food will either be changed to crit or left the way it is. I can't actually check for you given that i'm not in beta and don't have PTR installed, but blizz may actually decide its harmless to leave buff food as is, given that its not like you can stack ArP or SP these days.

*edit* Those on PTR/Beta saying it has ArP has removed, the recipe that was ArP - surely thats still in the game and just altered to buff crit or something? I'd be surprised if they removed the recipe..
    Actually lot of armor that had arp actually gets changed to haste instead, typically pieces that had crit/arp so another stat had to be chosen. Retardins rejoice I suppose.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezmata View Post
    Spell Power and Attack Power will still exist. They just won't be on gear. You can still receive boosts to them from buffs and talents and I believe weapons even still sometimes have the stats on them. Armor Penetration is gone for good completely though.
    Thanks for the info, now to try and not look stupid.... ©_©