Wink Favorite Thing About WoW

What is your favorite thing about WoW? Also, what is your favorite thing they are adding or changing in Cata? It could be anything from a cool story in the lore or trade chat or the 1st time you downed the Lich Queen or the 1st time you leveled to 80. So what is it?

My favorite WoW thing was when I got my 1st mount at LEVEL 40!! (30?) I worked so hard for that mount! I still use it sometimes just for fun cause I remember all the b.s. I went through to get it. I also remember my 1st time seeing the Lich Queen in game, that was really cool.

And the thing I am most excited about in Cata is Ragnaros!! The original Vanilla raid was so epic and I can't wait to experience something like that again.

So what about you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is this Lich Queen?

Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    Who is this Lich Queen?
    lawlz, Lich King ^_^

It's the lich king, in drag.

Well i love the basic sense of involvement and connection you have while playing... if you know what I mean... hanging out in Dalaran really feels like you're in a city... or at a cafe at the very least

10+ Year Old Account
    I like a lot of things in wow, but I find much joy in killing people with WG cannons.

Thing I'm looking forward to in Cata is Flying in Azeroth and new Orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingcooKiljaeden View Post
    What is your favorite thing about WoW? Also, what is your favorite thing they are adding or changing in Cata? It could be anything from a cool story in the lore or trade chat or the 1st time you downed the Lich Queen or the 1st time you leveled to 80. So what is it?

My favorite WoW thing was when I got my 1st mount at LEVEL 40!! (30?) I worked so hard for that mount! I still use it sometimes just for fun cause I remember all the b.s. I went through to get it. I also remember my 1st time seeing the Lich Queen in game, that was really cool.

And the thing I am most excited about in Cata is Ragnaros!! The original Vanilla raid was so epic and I can't wait to experience something like that again.

So what about you?
    My favorite thing was getting exalted with org and being able to buy the wolf mount . To this day is still my favorite one

I'm looking forward to archeology since the rewards look realy nice.

Deleted
    My favourite thing about WoW is...

... that in spite of all the insulting prejudice towards WoW players, the endless grinds, a community strewn with animosity, perpetual balance issues, ganking, and the Night Elves, it STILL manages to be a fantastic game at the end of the day.

I'll be playing it for a long long time.

Deleted
    Well I usually get excited when they change the little things like the UI(what they did. in cataclysm is pretty neat).And i also like to read about the story of some characters.

Deleted
    Trade chat for sure!

Deleted
    My favourite thing about WoW is the sheer scope of lore involved. Even if sometimes it sucks, there is such a massive back-catalogue of Azeroth's history that you can pick and choose the parts you're interested in.

The thing I look forward to with Cataclysm is the prospect of my main becoming more engaging.