Thread: Glyph reset

Glyph reset

Hey guys, I have a little question.
    Is there any chance that the glyph books are going to be reset when Cataclysm arrives or maybe at 4.0.1 or 4.0.3?
    Because i know talents are going to be reset and I thougth blizz might do this to stimulate people to recollect the glyphs(for whatever reason), maybe to boost the use of inscription...

I might be completely wrong about this, but I could see this happen.

Any thoughts/comments/suggestion please share

P.S. I don't know if blizzard made any blue post regarding this, as far as i know they haven't so that why im asking

You will keep the glyphs that are currently active in your specs. You will lose that don't exist anymore though. You will have to re-buy everything else.

So its not like: I learn all the glyphs in 4.0.1 - Cata release glyph book is reset - I will have to buy the glyphs once again...?

I don't understand the question OP, why would glyphs reset when cata hit?

this has literally just been discussed like 30mins ago....look before you post

OT: your glyph book is not reset, you keep your current glyphs however they have added some more which your will need to buy

If I've gone and bought every glyph in my class, and provided not all of them are deleted will they switch over? Or do you think i'll have to buy them over again? Because if I have to buy them over again I'll be pissed.

I don't know what class you are, so some might be deleted. Just keep the rest in your inventory, and you'll be able to learn them permanently once 4.0.1 hits.

As long as the ones that aren't removed from game stay in my inventory. And I play a warlock sorry for not saying in the previous post.