4.0.1 Major Lock GLyphs

I was looking through glyphs of the classes I have at 80, DK, Druid, Pally and Lock, and I noticed one thing. The major glyphs for locks don't seem as appealing as other classes. I could only find a single one I would need in a raid situation, which for my other 80's I found multiple. This either means there are more coming to fill the void, or we are going to have a more open choice on what majors to use.

For me as destro I can really only see using Healthstone, Soul Link, and Shadowflame for majors.

Offspec Affi I will definitely use Shadowbolt, Soul Swap(the only one I feel i WOULD need), and probably sould link or shadowflame again. Shadowbolt mana reduced helps, but I also feel it won't cripple you to not have it.

what will others use for theres?

And I am liking major glyphs for locks for pvp, they look like they will provide some fun.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the return of CC, glyph of fear might be really nice. Life tap is not to bad either, as reducing the global means you get back to casting faster but with enough haste it is kind of worthless. Other than those 2 I'm thinking shadowbolt as that is my filler (speaking as demo)
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    the fear glyph is CRAZY good, I've watched a few of TB's vids and in one he goes on for a while about how great fear is once glyphed. apparently it's so great because they just stand where they are, so there's no chance of pulling extra pats anymore, and they can take a few hits without breaking, which basically means Fear has become a better, easier to use version of Polymorph, and if you plan to PvE it's pretty much mandatory. I tried to test it out on the PTR, but coudln't locate a Scribe who wasn't retarded, so sadly no go, but it's looking like it'll be a damn fine choice come 4.0.1
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30