Deleted

Question PVP healing enquiry

Hi I am very interested in going disc priest for cata as i love penance and u get it early on at level 10.

So i am planning on pvping in cata and have large amounts of bg and arena exp but only as dps and have never done pvp as a healer competetively and if i ever tried it i found it harder than dpsing. So I am asking how would I heal people in pvp, like for example: in pvp, as a dps i target my kill target then i just push my key binded abilities to inflict damage, the problem i have as healing is targeting the person i want without clicking their portrait or character and pushing my keybind heal or shield. The concept i use when pvping as dps doesn't work when i try to apply it to healing.

Any help you would be able to give me. Maybe how you pvp heal or know how other people do it. any specific bindings or tricks i should know of.

Thanks alot for help

do a search for mouse over macros.
    learn to use and love them.
    What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

What does it matter to heal with out using a target? I didn't know it was hard to target something, heal, and then continue on your marry way.