Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmist View Post
    Because kicking out certain peoples from your city and creating slums for them, not to mention insulting their leaders is keeping them united.
    The trolls actually got the Echo Isles back so I'm not sure if they're actually complaining. Besides, the only leader Garrosh ticked off was Vol'jin, but then Thrall got him to simmer down and keep the Darkspear in the Horde. I'm pretty sure Lor'themar and Sylvanas never cared much for the Horde even under Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    He swore! Oh ho! Oh ho ho ho!
    That being said, I do like the fact that he is making a conscious effort in getting his troops to understand gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWithFace View Post
    Yet another poor soul falling for Blizzards attempts to make Garrosh seem "cool." Swearing and dropping an insubordinate off of a cliff does not instantly make you a good leader.
    OH will you all just shut up with the Garrosh hate already? he doing the same thing Orgim would have done IMO. yet Thrall looks up to Orgim.. Surprising isnt it?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Banna View Post
    Do we see a orc district in any of the other cities? No be happy goblins, tauren, troll have their own district and I would like to add he didnt kick anyone out of his throne room more like added people if you see pictures of it undead are even in there and Vol'jin just up and left to echo isle he probably was already going to head there after he reclaimed it.
    They're slums. Not districts.

Garrosh himself even calls them that.

OH will you all just shut up with the Garrosh hate already? he doing the same thing Orgim would have done IMO. yet Thrall looks up to Orgim.. Surprising isnt it?
    Yeah, this totally. Have any of you idots read tides of darkness. When Ogrim Doomhammer meets Zul'jin the first thing he says to him is "FUCK OFF TROLL" Then he goes around singing that the Orcs are the best race of all time and any other race allied with him is weak.
    Last edited by Rainbow Thunder; 2010-10-11 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banna View Post
    Do we see a orc district in any of the other cities? No be happy goblins, tauren, troll have their own district and I would like to add he didnt kick anyone out of his throne room more like added people if you see pictures of it undead are even in there and Vol'jin just up and left to echo isle he probably was already going to head there after he reclaimed it.
    The Orcs district is called Orgrimmar.
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there

10+ Year Old Account
    They're slums. Not districts.

Garrosh himself even calls them that.
    If you're talking about the Drag, then it's not a slum anymore, it's actually being cleaned up. And as for the goblin slums, then that is their fault. Have you seen Kezan? The whole island is the sleaziest and most polluted zone in World of Warcraft. The tauren were also given their own district and they made it into the most lush and beautiful area of Orgrimmar. The only thing the goblins did when they were given an area to live in was setting up shanty towns and polluting the lake. Although I would suspect Gallywix is the cause of that, probably taking the funds for the goblin district and using it to fund that mansion he has in Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyninja View Post
    If you're talking about the Drag, then it's not a slum anymore, it's actually being cleaned up. And as for the goblin slums, then that is their fault. Have you seen Kezan? The whole island is the sleaziest and most polluted zone in World of Warcraft. The tauren were also given their own district and they made it into the most lush and beautiful area of Orgrimmar. The only thing the goblins did when they were given an area to live in was setting up shanty towns and polluting the lake. Although I would suspect Gallywix is the cause of that, probably taking the funds for the goblin district and using it to fund that mansion he has in Azshara.
    Garrosh tells Vol'jinn to slink back to his slums with the rest of his kind.

They're all slums.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really have to stop getting caught up in these discussions.

Would you kindly get a source for that statement? It would be easier to analyze then. And no, not all of Orgimmar is a giant slum.

Deleted
    If Garrosh is better than Thrall, you better look out the window because pigs are flying.

Would you kindly get a source for that statement? It would be easier to analyze then. And no, not all of Orgimmar is a giant slum.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jg11_E3DfQ

Here ya go.

It's when he insults Vol'jin. You see it in a vision in the starting area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jg11_E3DfQ About a 1:48 in

Dang, beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    It's when he insults Vol'jin. You see it in a vision in the starting area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jg11_E3DfQ About a 1:48 in

Dang, beat me to it.
    Hey dad what're you doing here? I thought you were busy being dead.
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    A good leader is someone who would do whatever is necessary to benefit his people even if it meant destroying all who would oppose him.
    A good leader would make sure his people had what they needed to survive even if it meant conquering weaker nations to Achieve it.
    A good leader would make examples of those with questionable loyalty as a divided nation is a weak one.
    A good leader would Die in battle to defend his people so that future generations might remember his deeds.

Garrosh is 10x the Orc thrall ever was
    FOR THE WARCHIEF ALL HAIL GARROSH
    your so right, cause hell, we all know that Hitler was such a great leader
    Did you see me lay down the law? I am the law-giver

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andyhawk View Post
    your so right, cause hell, we all know that Hitler was such a great leader
    Godwin's Law.

Godwin's Law.
    Only took 35 posts.

Deleted
    The trolls actually got the Echo Isles back so I'm not sure if they're actually complaining. Besides, the only leader Garrosh ticked off was Vol'jin, but then Thrall got him to simmer down and keep the Darkspear in the Horde. I'm pretty sure Lor'themar and Sylvanas never cared much for the Horde even under Thrall.
    And Garrosh the might leader do kill Cairne, but I guess no one cares about the cows..

10+ Year Old Account
    Only took 35 posts.
    I know I was thinking "already?". It wasn't such a flame war thread either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Thunder View Post
    oh man he called her a bitch

hes so cool

what is this 3rd grade?
    ITS 3RD EXPANSION ... so yeah
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

I don't like his Voice that much.