WoW Model Viewer

So I'm gonna do some WoW movies, better ones, not the crap I've done so far.

I've heard that most machinima makers uses some program named WoW Model Viewer, so I whonder where i can get this program. Some site where it's 100 % safe, no keylogger etc.

I also wwhoner how it works? Is it some sort of in game addon, or just a stand alone program.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Google it.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastrcapn View Post
    Google it.
    I'm to scared by te possibility to get keyloggers

no really. Theres a wow model viewer website. Google it, you'll be able to tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by foofymoonkin; 2010-10-11 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Added the usual LMGTFY

Quote Originally Posted by Phobas View Post
    no really. Theres a wow model viewer website. Google it, you'll be able to tell.
    That one gets me to some code.google website, is that keylogger free to download from?

I've downloaded the same thing but it seems I can't find Worgen and Goblin models. Is this a different Model Viewer that I need or do I actually need the Beta on my computer to view the models?

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to have Cata Beta installed on your PC to be able to view the models. WoW Model Viewer works off the game files, not separate files.

@pls
    Yes, the Code.Google is the always up to date download site.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PlsLoveBOB View Post
    That one gets me to some code.google website, is that keylogger free to download from?
    Are you asking if google is keylogger free?

Quote Originally Posted by foofymoonkin View Post
    You need to have Cata Beta installed on your PC to be able to view the models. WoW Model Viewer works off the game files, not separate files.
    Ah, thank you for clearing that up. Looks like I'm waiting until Dec. 7th to mess around with the customization options for Goblins and Worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Are you asking if google is keylogger free?
    Haha yeah, why? : >

Anyway downloaded it now, thanks for all the help guys!