Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by premxzenrar View Post
    wait what, i thought bolvar was the lich Chin?
    Fixed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c4tuna View Post
    your raid has defeated deathwing. As he lays dying, an apparition of khaz'goroth appears.

Deathwing: Titan... Is it... Over?
    Khaz'goroth: At long last. No aspect rules forever, my child.
    Deathwing: I see... Only twilight... Before me...
    Khaz'goroth: Without their master's command, the restless elementals will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained. There must always be a black aspect.
    (khaz'goroth disappears. Krasus approaches the chin of deathwing laying on the ground by the fallen dragon.)
    krasus: The weight of such a burden. It must be mine. For there is no other-
    rhonin: Krasus! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother. But it is not your own.
    Krasus: Bolvar!
    Rhonin: By all that is holy... The old god's beam sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the chin upon my face, krasus. Forever more, i will be the warder of the earth.
    Krasus: No, friend. I cannot.
    Rhonin: Do it, krasus! You and your friends have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... Is mine.
    Krasus: You will not be forgotten, brother.
    Rhonin: I must be forgotten, krasus! If the world is to be free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what has been done here today.
    (krasus places the chin on rhonin's face)
    rhonin: Tell them only that the earth warder is dead. And that rhonin... Is really awesome and can do anything. Now go... Leave this place, and never return.
    lol

Rhonin: Tell them only that the Earth Warder is dead. And that Rhonin... is really awesome and can do anything. Now go... leave this place, and never return.
    you made me lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing: Enough! You mortal pests have wasted enough of my time, I will see to it that your pathetic attempt ends here-
    *Alexstrasza the Life Binder flies in*
    Alexstrasza: SUP BRO
    Deathwing: WHAT THE FFF..*BOOM*

--ACHIEVEMENT EARNED: WHAT THE FFF...--
    Defeat Deathwing the Destroyer (Completed)
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas comes in and saves the day from deathwing for the horde and Garrosh is surprized and the Forsaken gain all respect from the Horde and they find a way to Reproduce and Thrall returns to the Horde and takes the War Chief back to his side and warns that a great evil is coming shortly after a MASSIVE Tsunami hit Orgrimmar and destroys it complete then Thrall screams out "ASZHARA!" and you soon find out the reasoning of attack by her is related to Thrall! is why he came back for Warcheif! Wiping out most of the orcs thanfully Thrall survives as the same happens in Stormwind she creats a massive title wave and destorys the city killing Wrynns little boy, He soons Infurirates and Rages at Thrall blaming him for ASZHARA's Coming! He then sends Troops over to where Horde has built a new city and a MASSIVE WAR HAS BEGUN (is the Scrouge attacks and elemental attacks event type thing) OH GLORIOUS DAYS!!!!
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2010-10-11 at 10:22 AM.

Deleted
    Heres the end confirmed by blizz

The end of the fight will be next to the "old god" minion in twilight highlands. When deathwing reaches 3% a cutscene takes place where you can see how deathwing is crouching , nearlly dead, to the opening of that old god thing. As soon as he reaches the opening he gets pulled in. You can see how hes getting eaten alive. After he was devoured the whole thing is shaking. It slowly starts to rise and reveals itself as an old god. Heavy storms and earthquakes take place. The old hod slowly turns on alex and the raid. He starts to channel a beam. Just before it ends Algalon appears and yells : Do not fear Queen of the Dragons! The makers are near! Just in time algalon ports the half dead Alex and raid to Ulduar. After ending near his planetarium you can see strong light out of the planetarium… you go around the corner and see some massive beings... Made from metal... The Titans arrived to end the threat of the old gods…

Saurfang and Garrosh fall in love and give birth to Saurosh, the ultimate warrior.

Your raid has defeated Deathwing. As he lays dying, an apparition of Khaz'Goroth appears.

Deathwing: Titan... is it... over?
    Khaz'Goroth: At long last. No aspect rules forever, my child.
    Deathwing: I see... only twilight... before me...
    Khaz'Goroth: Without their master's command, the restless Elementals will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained. There must always be a Black Aspect. Because Black Aspect controls elementals amirite?
    (Khaz'Goroth disappears. Krasus approaches the Chin of Deathwing laying on the ground by the fallen dragon.)
    Krasus: The weight of such a burden. It must be mine. For there is no other-
    Rhonin: KRASUS! You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother. But it is not your own. Human calls dragon "brother"?
    Krasus: Bolvar! You mean Rhonin?
    Rhonin: By all that is holy... The Old God's beam sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the chin upon my face, Krasus. Forever more, I will be the Warder of the Earth. Because mages believe in holy light? Earth-warder
    Krasus: No, friend. I cannot.
    Rhonin: DO IT, KRASUS! You and your friends have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.
    Krasus: You will not be forgotten, brother. fail
    Rhonin: I must be forgotten, Krasus! If the world is to be free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what has been done here today.
    (Krasus places the Chin on Rhonin's face)
    Rhonin: Tell them only that the Earth Warder is dead. And that Rhonin... is really awesome and can do anything. Now go... leave this place, and never return.
    Fail meme is fail.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    It ends with patch 5.0.X on a tuesday/wednesday morning.

Deleted
    Deathwing dies, Thrall throws Garrosh to Maelstrom, claiming the title of Warchief back to himself.
    Malfurion dies during the fight with Deathwing.
    = Ysera becomes corrupted, and with her the whole Emerald Dream,
    thus the next expansion is taking place in Emerald Dream.
    The end!
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2010-10-11 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    we'll wake up and it was all an Emerald dream
    fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamato View Post
    In Seriousness.
    My Outlook is some time before Deathwing Raid is opened. Thrall and Jaina go to the Frozen Throne and ask the "New Lich King" Bolvar for an alliance in helping defeat Deathwings Armies.
    After Deathwing is killed. Elune herself shines grace over deathwings body and takes his soul to a greater place. She utters the words, "You have been prepared all along, for 100 days my light will shine over the land and replenish this land to it's former glory."
    The next clip after that is of Thrall arguing with Garrosh Hellscream at the crossroads. Garrosh defects from the horde in total and heads to Karazhan to retrieve his father's legendary axe, where if he recieves the axe it will bring a wormhole from the underworld and Garrosh will then be the Ruler of the Underworld Armies.
    Video Clip after that would reveal Elune standing with a slightly modified look for Illidan Stormrage, asking him to Unite the alliance and horde under one banner to defend all of azeroth and outlands from the underworld invasion.
    Last Video Clip: Rhonin in Dalaran begins having nightmares of the greatest mage of all. Medivh. Medivh was telling him in these nightmares to Assist Garrosh Hellscream with opening the portal of the underworld. Medivh is then shown as the second general to the Master Ruler of the underworld. With a very grim and evil look, Medivh promises Rhonin eternal power as a mage.
    In all seriousness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Fail meme is fail.
    fail troll is fail

Deleted
    After you kill Deathwing, you get "Game Over" spammed on your screen. You end up at the login screen. Upon logging in you notice all your characters and expansions missing.

You get to the last chamber of the Castle Deathwing is inside and you meet a living mushroom.
    It runs up to you and tells you "Deathwing is in another castle." and you can take all the loot ya want.
    The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Solarshot View Post
    10 months after world first heroic deathwing is killed, blizzard finally releases the next expansion
    '
    hahahahahahahahahh! winz!
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

- Deathwing Dies
    - Deathwing's Body fizzles away
    - *pop*
    - Kael'thas Sunstrider appears
    - Kael: "Ha you thought this was over?!"
    - *forehead slap*
    - /gquit
    - /wowquit

I would hope that close to Deathwing's death, instead of actually killing him, he flies away, leaving his fate ambiguous. Then, an expansion or two later, when all of the Old Gods have died, they can place him in some deep, dark cave as sort of an easter egg. This form of Deathwing will be lying down, apparently sleeping (either regaining his strength, or dead).
    Leader of the Stormwind Protection Agency.

Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    Deathwing wins, C'thun is resurrected, Hogger becomes a god, and we all die.
    This.

This again?....
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!