Cata Rogue Power Auras

Hi there,

so I'm asking me, what happened to the rogue power auras from blizz. The ones for SnD and overkill etc.
    Since they announced and introduced them to the beta the rogue ones are missing.
    Did I miss some infos about it :P?
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

i was wondering the same

Now maybe I'm wrong, but from what I've seen of the mage ones (from videos) it looks like blizz's thing is just an icon showing you have SnD up... which imo is kinda worthless. What I want from my ui is an easy to see duration so that I can tell when I will need to refresh.

Rogues don't really have any reactive abilities. Possibly a "5 combo points, finish it!" could be useful, though.

But they planned to do it for SnD if you look at the first screens of the power auras where they anounced them, there is rogue with snd and something else.

And it'S not that worthless you think, better than start searching your SnD in your buffbar on top right . Or you have to take addons etc for it so if they want to improve there shitty UI they should to it for rogues aswell :P.

You don't seem to get the point though, it wouldn't even replace the buff bar because that shows the duration. I could actually use the buff bar, though its extremely inconvenient. Knowing SnD is up isn't helpful, what we need is to see how long until it drops. This isnt like a bleed where its ok for it to tick off and reapply; we need to never let SnD drop.

And you don't get the point that they just can show ower SnD power aura when its about to expire in 5 or 10 seconds or something like that cuz you will never be able to refresh it on exactly 1/0 seconds to a max duration :P and for Mutilate rogues it's just important that it's up envenom will hold it up too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Install NeedToKnow. Never worry about duration tracking again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    And you don't get the point that they just can show ower SnD power aura when its about to expire in 5 or 10 seconds or something like that cuz you will never be able to refresh it on exactly 1/0 seconds to a max duration :P and for Mutilate rogues it's just important that it's up envenom will hold it up too.
    Power Auras can do that yeah, but have you seen anything resembling that kind of customization for the blizzard one? Maybe they do have a timer mechanic, but I havent seen it yet.

the only proc we every really had was riposte. and i for one, haven't really saw much of that in any spec for quite some time.