Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Glory of the Ulduar Raider gone?

Hey
    I have heard some rumors that Glory of the Ulduar Raider will be removed when the new talent points and stuff like that comes. (On wednesday?)
    Anyone know if that it true or just BS?
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum!

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be a Feat of Strength, so get it now before it goes away.

Glad I got mine.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

not all FoS achievements mean "it's gone".
    legendary weapons for example are still obtainable (all besides atiesh) and yes.. all give you a FoS.

maybe i'm wrong but afaik the ulduar glory metas are still do-able, but they will be FoS instead
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

So there will be no mount from it?
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum!

Deleted
    Actually I'm working on this right now

Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    It will be a Feat of Strength, so get it now before it goes away.

Glad I got mine.
    I don't know where you got this idea but I wish people would stop spreading false information about the "Glory of..." achievements.

Up to this point in the beta, all the "Glory of..." achievements are still available, with their rewards, for anyone to get. Blizzard has said that they do not currently plan on removing any of the reward mounts, and are even going to leave in mounts such as Mimiron's Head and Invincible. They will no longer be a 100% drop rate, more like 1-2% like the Phoenix mount from TK, but they will still be attainable.

The Uld and ICC drakes are not being removed at this point in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    The Uld and ICC drakes are not being removed at this point in time.
    This.

Stop giving false info

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not confuse Glory achievement and Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar.

Glory gives you the drake mount. Conqueror/Champion give you titles.

We haven't had an announcement in shiny sparkly blue where it says that Glory would no longer be obtainable.

We HAVE had a blue post about Conqueror and Champion of Ulduar becoming Feats of Strength and no longer be obtainable. This also includes several other nice-to-have titles and/or achievements like He Feeds on Your Tears and ToGC10's Argent Defender.

Should've been deleted when ToC came out. I remember getting mine when it was hard. Now it's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Putress View Post
    Should've been deleted when ToC came out. I remember getting mine when it was hard. Now it's a joke.
    This is a game for casuals now, get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Putress View Post
    Old content is old. Get your ICC glory drake and ponce about on that instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    In CATA they are going to remove the achievements related to the Undying, etc, achievements - and thats only due to getting so shitloads of hp that it would be a joke (more than they are now).

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    I don't know where you got this idea but I wish people would stop spreading false information about the "Glory of..." achievements.

Up to this point in the beta, all the "Glory of..." achievements are still available, with their rewards, for anyone to get. Blizzard has said that they do not currently plan on removing any of the reward mounts, and are even going to leave in mounts such as Mimiron's Head and Invincible. They will no longer be a 100% drop rate, more like 1-2% like the Phoenix mount from TK, but they will still be attainable.
    Stop giving false info they will still be 100% because herp de derp idiots will still end the entire raid on those fights

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Although nothing has been confirmed, I think its safe to assume that these aren't getting removed. They should've been removed in 3.2- yet they weren't in 3.2 or 3.3, or 3.3.5, where now you can literally zerg all of the fights down.

The Ulduar Mount Achievement will be removed in Cataclysm. It will become a feat of strength, and the mount will no longer be obtainable. You have a limited amount of time to get it now, before it goes away. End of thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkofShadows View Post
    The Ulduar Mount Achievement will be removed in Cataclysm. It will become a feat of strength, and the mount will no longer be obtainable. You have a limited amount of time to get it now, before it goes away. End of thread.
    You are a fail troll. Read the posts above you before you post your personal opinion. Please stop spreading misinformation. /thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord-Kromgar View Post
    Stop giving false info they will still be 100% because herp de derp idiots will still end the entire raid on those fights
    Actually no, Gurbz gave correct info. Blizzard have talked about changing it to low droprate.

Not trolling. Giving the correct answer. They have already stated the two titles in Naxxramas will be gone. The title and mounts for Ulduar will be gone (excluding Starcaller), and the ToC Heroic related achievements will be gone except for the completion achievement. The ICC mounts are not going away. This isn't a personal opinion, its fact. Thank you and good night.

---------- Post added 2010-10-13 at 12:18 PM ----------

The Mimiron's Head and Invincible mounts will most likely according to Blizzard, be reduced to a low droprate.

It might help is one of the many people in this thread who are telling other people they are wrong could link a blue post to back up their claims.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.