Hello there! Title says most of it, but far from all of it. I returned from a year long WoW break caused by RL issues and now I've found myself stuck between a rock and a hard place. I had to leave WoW about a week before ToC was released, and now it seems I've missed a large chunk of the ending of Wrath. Since my return I've mainly been pugging groups for ICC and have gotten 11/12 ICC 10 and P3 LK (the easiest phase, what the hell?). I'm currently searching for a good, friendly guild to go into Cataclysm with, unfortunately most seem to think that since I missed out on ICC due to IRL altercations that I am unworthy. Here's my raiding history so far in WoW, apologies for the long winded post:

I started about November of 06 in BC on Dragonblight as a combat rogue named Antira (toon still there for inspection) and eventually ended up in the guild Sad Pandas, most of whom I still keep in contact with, and we were able to make it to Council before 3.0 released.

When Wrath released I rerolled death knight (name was Merihem, transfered to Hyjal and had to rename to Jizmak) and a few Sad Pandas members and I transfered to Norgannon, where we joined the guild Recruit Off Server. We easily cleared and maxed out gear on our toons in the Naxx/Sarth 3D era. We ended up with Realm first Sarth 3D 25 as well as able to pull off Sarth 3D 10 man zerg kill pre-Ulduar (in today's terms I suppose that would mean about 4300 GS).

As Ulduar was released, sadly, Recruit Off Server fell apart due to officer disagreements and the guild splintered. My Sad Pandas guild members went on to transfer to other servers, but I remained and started playing my Alliance shaman, Plungerfist, where I found the guild Out of Combat, an excellent group with amazing players. We were fighting between 1st and 2nd place on the server with another Alliance guild. We cleared a good amount of Ulduar hardmodes and many achievements. That toon is currently with the rest of mine on Hyjal, still under the name Plungerfist if you wish to inspect achievements.

I have since returned to WoW since about August '10 and haven't been able to get my foot in the door of another good raiding guild, but can't really blame people due to the amount of content I have missed in this current expansion. I'm dedicated as can be to my guild, but I haven't quite found a guild to wholly dedicate to you yet. I'm constantly striving to improve my performance as a raider and always pushing to be the best. Cata is around the corner and no better time exists to start getting to make new friends to be ready to raid with once we're all 85 than now.

TLDR version: Spriest LF 25 man guild for Cata, perferably 9-1AM PST raid time

BC Character: wowarmory[dot]com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&cn=Antira
Naxx/Sarth3D Character: wowarmory[dot]com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&cn=Jizmak
Ulduar Character: wowarmory[dot]com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&cn=Plungerfist
Cata Character: wowarmory[dot]com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&cn=Sathariel