Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I do not expect to many wipes cause they fixxed tank threat which used to be fail beyond belief but the 75% extra threat they added should take care of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    title says it all...get rdy for sooo much fun!! i dont think most pugs(and some guilds) will get pass first wing of icc..what do u guys think
    I for one know dk's are going to be putting out some very tremendous damage!
    over all it should be easier with the new talent set ups.

SO...not running in a raid because people are a little shaky on their "new" class mechanics and rotations? For a guild i would think that this would be the place to practice/learn your "new" skills. I dont have a guild but i think that guilds (atleast good ones) will be doing the raids just to get the core of their class down.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    That is because you are on the PTR. Half the people on the ptr don't even know what they are doing.
    Unfortunately, over half the people playing WoW don't know what they are doing.

I've been saving gold for ages for these wipes!!
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Elizabeth View Post
    If anything, tomorrow there's going to be an influx of people clearing Heroic Lich King :C

Just because we have new talents/stats etc, doesn't mean people will get smarter over night

I dont have a guild but i think that guilds (atleast good ones) will be doing the raids just to get the core of their class down.

maybe you should join one,and wipe all night for days on bosses that used to be farm status.trust me,its not a enjoyable expierance that makes you want to come back and raid with them

---------- Post added 2010-10-11 at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pulchritudinous View Post
    Just because we have new talents/stats etc, doesn't mean people will get smarter over night
    your assuming people are smart enough to perform good without the major class changes right now

Quote Originally Posted by agonyzt View Post
    Off-topic: Why in hell do you have a Justin Bieber avatar? It makes me wanna beat the crap out of my screen everytime time I see your posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    I think you answered your own question
    Correct answer, sir.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    I live in a realistic world, where I would expect every member of a raid to have read up on their new spells and class changes, to stand in front of a target dummy and say "oh, that's how it works now", to read over every spell they have and thus re-learning their class.

My realistic world, is unrealistic.
    I plan to do this with all my classes now especially my hunter. I need to figure out how exactly the focus system works

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

Justin Bieber is annoyin. I really don't know much about him but his freakin hair makes me want to beat his stylist azz, his parents azz and his.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    The retards who leave pugs after 2 wipes are gona have a blast in cata.
    Perfect description of WotLK raiders: Toilet paper raiders. Only good for one wipe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    maybe you should join one,and wipe all night for days on bosses that used to be farm status.trust me,its not a enjoyable expierance that makes you want to come back and raid with them

---------- Post added 2010-10-11 at 08:49 PM ----------

your assuming people are smart enough to perform good without the major class changes right now

What I'm saying is, just because our classes and talents etc are changing doesn't mean so many guilds are going to kill lich king heroic. So no, there won't be an influx of people killing lk hc.

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post
    Perfect description of WotLK raiders: Toilet paper raiders. Only good for one wipe.
    lol im gonna save this to use as my sig when im am out of my carebear days
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite nervous :O best get ZG out of the way for the last time ever as a mutilate rogue spec I'm comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post
    Damn and I always thought toilet paper was recyclable.

Deleted
    i been on the ptr for 3week and i rarely see groups go past 1st wing
    Only the 1st wing is open on PTR, so no buff either.

Deleted
    Very easy to spot who hasn't been on the PTR here. No ICC buff,Tank damage = LOLWHATTHEFUCK, so sub par tanks and healers that previously facestomped their way through with their buff and their Ezmoade are going to start crying that its borked, when it isn't.

But yeah, keep typing business as usual. That'll make the wipes go away.

How embarrassing.

no icc buff
    Has this been confirmed? Last I heard, they were considering it, but it wasn't definite.

sweet! never played beta or ptr but thinks he is so smart! The game gets far more into casualtown, so "ICC" and the other casualraids will be easier than the rediculous eazymode at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Calon View Post
    I live in a realistic world, where I would expect every member of a raid to have read up on their new spells and class changes, to stand in front of a target dummy and say "oh, that's how it works now", to read over every spell they have and thus re-learning their class.

My realistic world, is unrealistic.
    really all it takes is half an hour at a target dummy. Fact though is that most people will be on Elitist Jerks looking for it to tell them what the spec/glyph/gem and how to play their class. Sad part is even after being given baby steps some people still struggle to figure it out.

Fact though is that most people will be on Elitist Jerks looking for it to tell them what the spec/glyph/gem and how to play their class.

i dont like elitist jerks,they have stupid rules i usually goto wowhead or official forums for info
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2010-10-11 at 09:13 PM.