The Comedy Central Roast of Deathwing

Hey guys, sorry I haven't done one of these in a while, but I'm back, with another Comedy Central Roast of one of your favorite WoW characters.

Once, a precious gift given to Azeroth, bestowed by the Titans, named Neltharion at birth, and was crowned the Black Dragon Aspect, protector of the earth. But sadly, he went..... mentally unstable. He now seeks to destroy all life on Azeroth, and ultimately get revenge on the Red Dragon Aspect, the Dragon Queen Alexstrasza, in the next WoW expansion: Cataclysm! Ladies and gentlemen, this, is the Comedy Central Roast of Deathwing, Destroyer of Worlds!

Just tell us your favorite jokes about Deathwing and those involved in his lore. Remember that Deathwing has had influence in Vanilla, Burning Crusade, and even WotLK, so use any references you have from Vanilla up until Cataclysm!

Let the Roast begin!
    I'd tell you to get at me, but you smell like shit, so keep your distance, please.

Ahh Deathwing, the guy who got so angry he needed metal plates on his ass to stop his farts from incinerating him.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."