Reforging your gear?

I'm Shadow / Holy

With these two specs should I be reforging my gear tomorrow? I'm so confused with this. As Shadow should I be getting rid of all my Spirit and just converting it to mastery? (I hate patch day lol)

And Holy should I leave my spirit in place?

What is Blizzard doing to Priests and gear. There is still going to be two gear types right for two specs?

Any help would be much appreciated. REALLY appreciated.

There has been many discussions about this at shadowpriest.com, as well as in the stickies in the priest section here and here. Mastery is not something you want to reforge to at all when considering for PVE DPS. You want your spirit and hit to combine to equal 17% hit other than that reforging to haste is probably your best bet, and crit just after that. As far as holy goes you would have to check the holy sticky to see if anything was put in there. I believe spirit/haste/mastery are the top three for holy.

---------- Post added 2010-10-11 at 02:57 PM ----------

There is some holy information here as well, however it is scattered and not down right theorycrafting or spreadsheet solid guide or anything.
    I like fat chickens and I don't know why; Charbroiled on a spit, or fried; When a Boom walks in with a big fat waist; Stripped down and ready to baste; You get HUNGry; Hope the meat ain't tough; Cause you noticed that the bird is stuffed; Deep in the pan he's stewin; I'm hooked and I can't stop droolin; Oh Baby, I wanna get with ya; And fix you fo dinna; Weight Watchers is just starvin; But that butt you got; Was made for carvin...!