Some 85 lock dmg values

I know many of you here are carving to see some warlock dps values but are to lazy to spend 5 seconds on google so i decided to give you casual non-theorycrafting viewers some links to 85 premade and mixed gear videos to get you an idea of lock dps in the current build. I'll even list all the damage dealt from spells for the first one to refer to.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=164817

DEMONOLOGY
    -Health funnel 7115 healing (less than 1 second per heal)(occurs 3 times in one succesful channel)
    -Felgaurd normal attack 1476-1720(non crit)
    -Felgaurd legion strike 7454(highest)
    -mana feed(legion strike) 2770 mana gain
    -Felgaurd pursuit 652(highest)
    -Felgaurd legion strike 2011/2094(2 strikes at once, is a cleave effect) *shrug*
    -Felgaurd felstorm 3436-3710(non crit) 7k+(crit) (may or may not be affected by haste as i counted 8-9 strikes while it lasts for 6 secs)(legion strike dmg can be use while felstorming and does not impact the damage it does)
    -Hand of Gul'dan 15581 damage 19941 damage(demon soul felguard, non crit)
    -Incinerate 33615 damage(crit, with demon soul felgaurd)

DESTRUCTION
    -Imp firebolt 2500-3000 damage(non crit, subtract 8% from curse of elements)(unknown buffs)
    -Bane of agony 793-871 damage(non crit, subtract 8% from curse of elements(unkown buffs)
    -Immolation damage 4660 damage(non crit, subtract 8% from curse of elements)(unkown buffs)(ticks are 3000ish)
    -Imp dot tick 124-247 damage(non crit, substract 8% from curse of gayness)(unknown buffs)
    -Chaos bolt 9429 damage(non crit, subtract you know what)(unknown buffs)
    -Incinerate 7792-7939 damage(non crit, substract 8% from curse of elements)(unknown buffs)
    -Soul Harvest 12472 healing(mark of wild buff)
    -soul burn soul fire 9362(non crit)
    -soul burn healthstone +20620 hp(imp pet buff)
    -Shadow fury 3880(non crit)(subtract, blizz if you ever loved me or my money get rid of curse of elements)
    -Soulburn searing pain 18670-15796(all crits)(8% from coe)
    -drain life 1770 healing per .94 seconds(still affected by haste)
    -Drain life 1579 damage per .94 seconds
    -Incinerate with demon soul imp 27794(crit)
    -choas bolt with demon soul imp 12000(non crit)

AFFLICTION
    -seed of coruption 3106 damage (non crit) 5976(crit)
    -corruption tick 2200 damage (non crit) 4388(crit)
    -felfire 2958-2998 damage (non crit)
    -bane of doom 9682 damage (non crit)
    -Fel armor regen 4862 healing

I hate you all so much right now but enjoy. Now the next 2 videos are 1 month a part in builds but has the same player and typically shows the same values for his dots. If you are pissed at how little dps affliction is doing after you saw demo and destro do insane amounts then you'll be surprised how much multipliers like dark intent and haunt compansate for this damage and self healing wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkgxC...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXfeyYpq018

*Please know that all of this can greatly change as blizzard seems to be looking at lock damage now. Meaning i probabily wasted an hour of my life X( but o well. Also theres tons of 85 lock dps tests(vids) out there, if you can find good ones (especially ones that show stats) please feel free to post and ill try to add them on future edits
    Last edited by Drakforce; 2010-10-12 at 02:00 AM.
    felhunters look like zerglings..that is all

as of a week or so ago Demo and Affliction were putting out nearly the same dps against a training dummy, just self buffs/debuffs

both of them have execute phases which were not factored in and its pretty widely accepted no one executes like affliction (lol 90k drain soul crits)

you sure its from level 85 premade beta? Plus if you watch the second videos its probabily pluasible that afflict and demo do the same damage if dots are on more than 1 target

Quote Originally Posted by Drakforce View Post
    I know many of you here are carving to see some warlock dps values but are to lazy to spend 5 seconds on google so i decided to give you casual non-theorycrafting viewers some links to 85 premade and mixed gear videos to get you an idea of lock dps in the current build. I'll even list all the damage dealt from spells for the first one to refer to.
    Wow insult us assuming we are all as you say "lazy,casual,non theory crafting" then give us crap information that is useless and old.

"i probabily wasted an hour of my life " pretty much sums it up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    Wow insult us assuming we are all as you say "lazy,casual,non theory crafting" then give us crap information that is useless and old.

"i probabily wasted an hour of my life " pretty much sums it up bro.
    lol im refering to the cusual people that might not even have accounts here who probabily make a larger majority of viewers. Yes something like this is pretty old to you and me but for some it can be completely fresh and im not insulting these people just teasing them

Edit-hhmmm after reading my post again theres probabily to much dry humor and can be mistaken for insult
    Last edited by Drakforce; 2010-10-12 at 02:12 AM.

Why don't you like curse of the elements? There's more sources of the debuff now so we won't necessarily always have to be the one to put it up. It's also not exclusive of our banes, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekeln View Post
    Why don't you like curse of the elements? There's more sources of the debuff now so we won't necessarily always have to be the one to put it up. It's also not exclusive of our banes, either.
    lol yea i was just tired of constantly replaying 3 seconds of the same scenes over and over again and didn't like having to type subtract 8% from curse of elements so many times

Heh, coulda just made a note at the top like 'All values are skewed +8% by Curse of the Elements' in big bold letters and been done with it.