Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think it's bad. I've heard a lot of bad people crying about how they want to tie.
    Tho, I don't care. Inb4 "You care".
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mykungfu View Post
    That being said... it is still allowed and will continue to happen. I for one wish that more players would do what happened on a European server where 5x 3v3 teams win traded to rank 1. One of the teams that played at Blizzcon last year transferred over just to put them all in their place - and that they did - there is only one rank 1 team in that battlegroup now.
    I think that was warrior hero barbarus and I actually think it was to the very same BG as this wintrading sham is on. Which would explain why they all chickened out and went to get their titles in 5s, they simply suck and couldnt compete for r1 in 3s. Shows what kind of quality players they are. :P

I think that the most important thing in S8 is that Lord Bilian got to Gladiator.

E: Edited the Wrathful part out.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I think that the most important thing in S8 is that Lord Bilian got to Gladiator.

E: Edited the Wrathful part out.

Sadly, he still is going to get R1 in 5s, although he very much doesn't deserve it. The tactics and que-dodging that his team did to get where it is shines very poorly on him. Him and Abni may be some of the world's best at their respective classes, but their tarnishing their names for how they're achieving things. I was very happy when Villeroze came over and flat out took R1 from them in 3s, the whole time while wearing full furious on his mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Qthulhu View Post
    It's called tactics.
    Most people use it to win sports/challenges/games whatever.
    Get smart or get out. Nothing new here.
    In sports that's illegal because it's not fairplay. Should be the same in WoW since you can almost consider it an e-sport.

I guess some people think wintrading is smart tactics also and they should just allow it. Right. Sitting on your rating for months and be rank 1 shouldn't be allowed either.

---------- Post added 2010-10-12 at 02:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dwbrown7680 View Post
    Sadly, he still is going to get R1 in 5s, although he very much doesn't deserve it.
    He got passed by a PvE hero team just after posting his blog on WoM no?

No rank 1 for Billian rofl

It's pretty much the same on all BGs. There's gonna be more wrathful glads than regular gladiators. Just wished we would've started our 5s earlier =P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwbrown7680 View Post
    Sadly, he still is going to get R1 in 5s, although he very much doesn't deserve it. The tactics and que-dodging that his team did to get where it is shines very poorly on him. Him and Abni may be some of the world's best at their respective classes, but their tarnishing their names for how they're achieving things. I was very happy when Villeroze came over and flat out took R1 from them in 3s, the whole time while wearing full furious on his mage.
    Quote Originally Posted by korrupt
    Yeah we sat in queue for 6 hours last night and about 4 hours tonight crawling up to their rating and in the end they had to queue into us and we happened to come out on top by ilvl 284 gibbing them
    (From AJ)

Absolutely greatest thing ever. Billian isn't getting Wrathful Gladiator. He got completely owned.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I belive the best way would be so the first team to get the rating would be rank 1 then the next team had to pass that other team if they wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    (From AJ)

Absolutely greatest thing ever. Billian isn't getting Wrathful Gladiator. He got completely owned.
    Holy crap I've been reading the AJ stuff for the last 30 mins or so and this is just awesome. He really didn't deserve R1, glad to see the situation worked out.

imo highest win ratio should get wglad

they'd played the game and spent time, to blizzard it shouldn't matter.

I'm digging the totally mature names they picked for their arena teams.