New Players on Patch days

i've always wondered what it's like for those few thousand players who create their first WoW accountant and then can't log in on long patch days like today.

if they have no idea what is going on, its probably really frustrating

are they sitting their going..."OMG WTF WHY IS THIS GAME BROKEN?!!!!11! I NEED TO LOG IN!!!!!"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine that they would jump on their beds, in their underwear, and try to sodomize themselves with a television remote control, while screaming incoherently. I can't have been the only one to do that....
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    I'd imagine that they would jump on their beds, in their underwear, and try to sodomize themselves with a television remote control, while screaming incoherently. I can't have been the only one to do that....
    wat
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted

that video is hilarious.

It was only funny until the proved it was a fake. Ah well, have you seen the one where the GF deletes this guy's toon while he goes out for cigs? He completely destroys his monitor. It's awesome.
    ☼Tanks are the earth. Healers are the sun. DPS are the asteroids bouncing around the universe asking if anyone saw how they wiped out those dinosaurs.☼
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    As much as I'd like to screw every single one of you, no, we don't "screw the majority".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunsie View Post
    It was only funny until the proved it was a fake. Ah well, have you seen the one where the GF deletes this guy's toon while he goes out for cigs? He completely destroys his monitor. It's awesome.
    The rage was strong in that one, yes.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi