Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    why would people in level 60 want to go to any kind of raiding when they got 15 levels to do? and what would be the reason to keep it? its known that all caverns of time stuff (nearly) is because either the Infinite Dragonflight will destroy time and you need to stop them, or there is a problem where you need to help. without the mounts, no one would give a shit to go back, using Caverns of Time as excuse for keeping that is not a good at all.
    Because SOME PEOPLE LIKE TWINKS :>

hmmm.... going back in time... ZG raid..... WoWs 6th anniversary... mini hakkar pet

callin it now

Well I bet that we will see ZG in a 5-man form alongside Gnomeregan in a new 5-man form in a mini content patch, these both will be pretty long 5-mans (remember how Blizzard wanted their to be more epic sized 5-mans on the level of BRD size in Cata). They will be together since both races had World Event's for them. Vol'jin can set sail to STV to killed the newly resurrected Bloodlord Mandokir alongside Jin'do the Hexxer and other people in ZG, as well as stop the resurrection of Hakkar. Meanwhile Mekkatorque can finally pursue Thermaplugg in a new re-vamped Gnomer, since it is one of the most despised instances ATM.

How about include a Mechanostrider and Trike mount in the new Gnomer? They are both mechanical and are both mounts of both factions, plus gives people a reason to visit Gnomer more then once. Plus ZG can have it's old mounts as well. Blizzard has mentioned that they may return the ZG mounts if it is relevant, and if ZG returns that is pretty relevant.

Agree with most of the ideas floating around. ZG = special release as a 5man dungeon. Revamped.... probably with the same tiger mount or a newer tiger mount that everyone will drool over.

Deleted
    I really appreciate the idea of using the Caverns of Time increasingly in order to cope with the progressing storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by tylen View Post
    Well I bet that we will see ZG in a 5-man form alongside Gnomeregan in a new 5-man form in a mini content patch, these both will be pretty long 5-mans (remember how Blizzard wanted their to be more epic sized 5-mans on the level of BRD size in Cata). They will be together since both races had World Event's for them. Vol'jin can set sail to STV to killed the newly resurrected Bloodlord Mandokir alongside Jin'do the Hexxer and other people in ZG, as well as stop the resurrection of Hakkar. Meanwhile Mekkatorque can finally pursue Thermaplugg in a new re-vamped Gnomer, since it is one of the most despised instances ATM.

How about include a Mechanostrider and Trike mount in the new Gnomer? They are both mechanical and are both mounts of both factions, plus gives people a reason to visit Gnomer more then once. Plus ZG can have it's old mounts as well. Blizzard has mentioned that they may return the ZG mounts if it is relevant, and if ZG returns that is pretty relevant.
    Not really seeing how the blue panel stated they are cutting the sizes of 5-mans and putting teleporters and GY's in and next to places like BRD to speed them up.

I will miss ZG for sure. Have been there many times last months for the mounts and reputation. Unlucky no drop for me yet so maybe i won't get the mounts before Cataclysm .

I wish there was a easy way for them to tune old raids to level 80 (or 85 come Cata). No need for high level gear to drop (some JP maybe and gold). Just give us something to do on the weekends or off raid nights for sh!ts & giggles. Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen.

Tome will drop elsewhere, has been stated.
    Last edited by High Times; 2010-10-24 at 08:31 PM. Reason: grrr

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    why would people in level 60 want to go to any kind of raiding when they got 15 levels to do?
    Because level 75 raids are nowhere as badass as Zulgurub bro.
    Learn2Mathematics
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    That's wrong, i have my kitty mount i just go there for the tome now :3
    Don't bother. Blizzard are making the tome available via another means when the instance has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight View Post
    I think we have to accept that the mounts are just gone.

I missed out on the Amani War Bear (and yes I did to multiple successful bear runs) and i'm not losing any sleep over it.
    Me too, bro. Me too. And the Hand of A'dal and Champion of the Naaru titles from just bad timing in RL. Nothing you can do about it, so you just move on and enjoy the present, eh.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bethofwow View Post
    The whole point of the old world changes is the advancement of Azeroth's story. Hakkar and his potato head Troll followers have been defeated long ago, therefore, time for the raid to make its exit from the game.
    Then every single dungeon and raid thus far should also be removed. All of these bosses are dead.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I havnt got the mounts, I am exalted. And still if they removed the mounts and the reputation factions, I'd love for it to stick around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

Quote Originally Posted by davep View Post
    like someone said, we defeated the dungeon 25 levels ago so there is no reason for it to be there. With Deathwing destroying the world as he is it makes even more sense for what they are doing with making it a quest hub.
    Agreed. I can understand that people who have not gotten the mounts are upset but come on... it's a dated raid with no significance in any plot arches that have been occurring for years now. And if the only reason people are upset about its removal is because of the mounts, and not the raid itself or lore of the place being gone, then shame on them for complaining about material objects in a game world. Mounts come and go, we've seen this before and we'll see it again.

I don't understand why they are removing ZG. It's not a flying mount problem because in the beta you can fly in ZF and go into the instance as well. ZG could have been exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyocere View Post
    Then every single dungeon and raid thus far should also be removed. All of these bosses are dead.
    Maybe they someday will. However, Deathwing's return has absolutely no bearing on Outland so it makes sense none of them are affected. The whole thing is that times in AZEROTH are a changing so obviously some of the Azerothian raids are going to be altered. With Northrend still recent it also makes sense that those raids aren't going anywhere either.