Can I get some UI suggestions?

I had been enjoying using LUI for a while now, and now with 4.0.1, it appears broken. Checked the site, and apparently at some point it'll get updated, but I have no clue when.

Does anyone have some suggestions for a new UI? Something with Unitframes, Party/Raidframes, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used Xperl for a while was really good full movable custom Unit/Target/Raid pretty much everything frams very clean looking, used that along with SexyMap and Bartender but gone back to defualt now just seems nicer to me, for now.

But yeah Xperl is worth a try.

Yeah, I'd used XPerl before. I guess I can always go back to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    at the moment i'm using the 4.0.1 version of TukUi. seems decent but i will go back to LUI once LUIv4 comes out.

Oh, TukUI looks nice. I think I'll look into that one. I know I had regular issues with Xperl (vehicle switching for gunship/tourney jousting/asst'd other vehicles) and those went away with LUI, which ias the main reason I'm sceptical to go back. But Tuk looks like it could be a nice replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by mstieler View Post
    Oh, TukUI looks nice. I think I'll look into that one. I know I had regular issues with Xperl (vehicle switching for gunship/tourney jousting/asst'd other vehicles) and those went away with LUI, which ias the main reason I'm sceptical to go back. But Tuk looks like it could be a nice replacement.
    Not to mention Xperl is just fugly. Pitbull and Stuf both look great, Pitbull takes a bit more effort to get used to than Xperl, but is less annoying in the long run than Stuf.

Okay, now that I've gone with TukUI, I seem to be experiencing some issues. Anyone know how to tunr off Tuk's Stuffing portion? I had been using Bagnon before LUI and it worked great (the whole "being able to see all your toons bags" is handy), but now I notice that TukUI has a chunk of Stuffing as a portion of itself, and Tuk's forums are down for the time being.