UI question/help

Here's my UI.

At the bottom, there is a thin kgPanel where I've thrown in some text to basically show what I want. I want to make it so the bottom bar dynamically displays certain things, those things being Gold, FPS, MS, Inventory space, and JP / VP / HP / CP.

If I could do it when I hover over the bar, that would be even better. Just want to see if I could do this without downloading like 20 addons.

Thanks

Image fixed.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-17 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    Take a look at StatBlockCore and its plugins.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    StatBlockCore is an LDB (LibDataBroker, or just Data Broker) Display Addon - similar in concept to, say, Fubar or TitanPanel, except that there is no bar for them all to display on. Instead, StatBlockCore (like Fortress) gives each Data Broker Plugin it's own private Block that can be moved anywhere on the screen, given a border, background, different font attributes, and can be "stuck" to other Blocks created by STatBlockCore.

Out of curiousity while on the subject of databrokers, I am looking for specific features which I have yet to find in a single one.
    The ability to centre a block or plugin, say a clock one under my minimap, and for some sort of bar toggle or visibility option so I could have launchers on a bar, but for it to not be visibile at all times.
    Button Bin seems to offer a good option for the toggle, but does not seem to do the alignment, instead being around a left or right edge making a clock of varying width change position.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2010-10-18 at 03:24 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Fortress is my display of choice - and it does allow the text/icon/label to be centered inside the block. That can be altered on a per-block basis, or done as an override that affects every block. Blocks can also have their size set, or be dynamic based on the actual information displayed in the block.

For the mouseover thing, mouseover visibility affects every enabled block in Fortress.