Deleted

4.0.1 will it drop shadowmoorn shards in 10s?

Simple question. With new flexible raid system, will 10s drop shadowmoorn shards as well?

Simple answer: no.
    ICC loottables haven't been changed

Deleted
    So they try to make new raid system look good using argument that raids should be fun for everyone. They insert a danger that some 25men raids will break into 10s without being able to reform into a 25men, but no shards for us? Funny thing is I already got 16 of em.. I'm just scared some of our 25s will start to break into 10s and a hole raid lockout will probably go to waste

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kurro View Post
    So they try to make new raid system look good using argument that raids should be fun for everyone. They insert a danger that some 25men raids will break into 10s without being able to reform into a 25men, but no shards for us? Funny thing is I already got 16 of em.. I'm just scared some of our 25s will start to break into 10s and a hole raid lockout will probably go to waste
    Blizzard specifically said loot tables would not be re-designed for older content. If you're one of the few still trying to progress then yes Blizzard screwed you. In the end they are retraining your brain on how raiding works, which is back to pre-wotlk.

15+ Year Old Account
    should have got the other 34 before the patch dropped then. they've been saying for a few months that none of the loot is changing, they are just implementing the new lockout system to test it live and get feedback before cataclysm drops

shadowmourne will be replaced fairly quickly in cataclysm anyways, and you can always go back later and get the rest of the shards
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right