Professions Broken

Hello Forum.

A few mates of mine and I are unable to open our first primary professions under spellbook>Jewelcrafting ect. However our secondaries work fine. Anyone know an alternative way to open the professions tab. Preferably Jewelcrafting.
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

I've been told that '/cast ______' works.
    /cast Jewelcrafting
    /cast Alchemy
    etc.

Not sure if this is applicable on live (I'm in EU so can't check) but all my character copies across to the beta had the same issue and I had to go to my trainer and learn just the different levels of skill. Just a thought.

Ive had the same issue, i made another copy of my char where i put it on my bar, it didn't show up in my proffesion tab but i could click it. this doesn't fix it but it helps.

Just entered with my char in a EU server, I've no problem in opening my alchemy tab from the spellbook.

Do you retain some addon enabled? Maybe that's the problem.

More than likely it is an addin issue. Try disabling some and see it you can issolate the problem.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I had the same problem this morning. My problem was the double wide for skills addon. Turned it off and everything was fine again.

Mine are working fine though some guildies are having issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    More than likely it is an addin issue. Try disabling some and see it you can issolate the problem.
    It's not an addon problem. I have 0 addons, and I periodically lose my Inscription skill on my mage I've been playing.

I found out I could re-train the skill and it would work just fine, but I still had to re-buy everything I had already trained.