Deleted

<These Guys Look Legit> Alliance - Kul Tiras

Hey guys,

Looking for a new start for Cataclysm? Then we may be able to help.

These Guys Look Legit> are recruiting for Cataclysm.

We're a newly established levelling/social 10 man raiding guild. We're looking for all levels of players from the newbie to disgruntled ex-hardcore raider looking to scale back and enjoy raiding again. We're a friendly, if a little coarse, bunch who enjoy pretty much all humour and craic provided you can take as much as you can give, and I'm not talking about buttsecks.

We aim to be not only an awesome social guild but also to progress steadily through Cataclysm content as it is released and have a damn good laugh doing it. The majority of our members are very experienced and helpful and if you're new to the game you'll find officers and members will give you advice and help with pretty much every class/spec/quest/dungeon question you may have.

We currently don't have a list of what classes we are in need of as we're still setting up and a lot of our members, myself included, haven't settled on their mains for cata yet, so we're accepting all classes at the moment.

We have some rules but I can't remembermaking them now, don't massively care about what they are and have probably broken most of them but if you're interested then take a look on our forums at totallylegit.tk and drop an application in while you're there. If you're only after somewhere to chat with an awesome bunch of guys, don't worry too much about applying, just whisper one of our officers in game, and we'll invite you.

Here are our officers in game details:

Me - Werebear/Aartard/Toiletpaper/Parmo/Packy
    - Psynei/Psyadin/Chebs/Bridgetpower/Garycoleman
    - Duw/Lickz/Klitz

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Last edited by mmoce6675f1389; 2010-11-29 at 12:17 AM.

Deleted
    Bumpage

Deleted
    Bump! Guild's getting nicely underway

Deleted
    Bump again!