Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    250k HK doesnt mean you killed 25k guys by yourself

honor kills /= killing blows

even if i would never do this much pvp myself a ground mount would be nice

Deleted
    The fact you get HK's by BG's AND Arena - when top Arena players already get a mount should rule this out (even though it would take far, far longer).

Adding a mount to some Rated BG's would be a good idea however - and makes it much less easy to just afk it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    250k HKs only proof one thing: You have way to much time!
    Last time i checked its good to have free time?

Quote Originally Posted by Tambo View Post
    Surely if you take the time to kill 250000 enemy's then there should be a mount as a reward and not just another title.

100k took long enough lol, c'mon Blizz, give us a shiny new ground mount as a reward for all our efforts in pvp.

So many new flying mounts are available but there aint been a new pvp ground mount for ages!

Anyone agree?
    Would work with something like a "disarmed catapult" or something like that - using a reskin of the WG catapult or something like that, but without the vehicle actionbar... (I'm suggesting the catapult because it's small and quick... would look kinda silly to zoom around at 100% speed in a demolisher, or even worse, a siege engine :-P)

Deleted
    You should get a mount comprised of either the tears jaina due to the mass genocide you inflicted...or, Wait...option one is enough. In a giant blue bottle.

Clearly this is what the mount should be:

YES i want new ground mounts!

Deleted
    Excuse the noob question, but I didnt think you got HK's in Arena? Been a while since I did some lol

Deleted
    Yeah free mount for all the BG botters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigodolfa View Post
    Yeah free mount for all the BG botters.
    Exactly, and while you can compare it to Invincible, or Tribute, those mounts don't just require you to kill X amount of mobs.

If you bring in a PVP mount it should be for something OTHER than something that can be botted or AFK'k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Exactly, and while you can compare it to Invincible, or Tribute, those mounts don't just require you to kill X amount of mobs.

If you bring in a PVP mount it should be for something OTHER than something that can be botted or AFK'k.
    Well thats pretty unfair, I dont afk in any BG I enter, but because some people do, the ones who actually get involved have to go without a nice reward?

Maybe the criteria of any future BG mount could be to have both "Battlemaster" and "The Bloodthirsty" as, from personal experience, Battlemaster is unachievable to any afk/botter.

How about we give a mount to players who have surpassed the BG titles system in rating? Imo, make it a High Warlord-armored spider for Horde and a Grand Marshal-armored lion for Alliance. Two new mount models. An 'OSHI' reaction from your opponents in every BG.

Deleted
    Well thats pretty unfair, I dont afk in any BG I enter, but because some people do, the ones who actually get involved have to go without a nice reward?

Maybe the criteria of any future BG mount could be to have both "Battlemaster" and "The Bloodthirsty" as, from personal experience, Battlemaster is unachievable to any afk/botter.

Oh exactly, tie the mount reward to a different achievement is all I am saying. Something that can't be afk'd or botted and requires a little skill - exactly like the PVE versions of mount rewards are.

Excuse the noob question, but I didnt think you got HK's in Arena? Been a while since I did some lol
    No you do not get HK's in Arena. I do not agree with this politic - I've played more then 16 000 rated arenas in WotLK, and twice as many skirmishes. I do not have 100k kills even on all of my characters combined, though.

Is arena dishonorable? Or what

Dont worry there will be mount from rated BG like in arena.

so you did something "remarkable" (people with 1mil kills btw), yet didnt get a reward to feel good about it

Great "Achievment" to AFK in AV 24/7! 250k HKs only proof one thing: You have way to much time!
    or he's been dedicated to one character instead of switching.
    Always check links before clicking

Deleted
    Do you really want 1000% increase of ppl joining bgs just to run around in pve blues so they can farm hks from casting one spell/skill/whatever per every time they are sent back to gy ? And don't lie to yourself - even if thats huge amount of kills and takes lots of time to get like that there will be ppl who gonna do it and they won't be few.

Making it reward from "real" achievements sounds like a good idea though.
    Last edited by mmoc8c38b7d291; 2010-10-13 at 02:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Well mounts take a very long time to make, and making an awesome mount for a very tiny amount of the WoW population isn't something I'd imagine Blizzard would be particularly interested in investing in.
    There are more people who have 250k kills already than Gladiators.

I personally agree. Not that I would ever get it though.

Great "Achievment" to AFK in AV 24/7! 250k HKs only proof one thing: You have way to much time!
    If you manage to get 250k kills by leeching in AV then heck yes, you should get a mount. AV is the slowest way of farming HK's, just saying. Not to mention that leeching barely gives you any HK's, especially in AV. I've seen leechers standing in AV getting 0, yes zero HK's.

Blizzard has said that they feel that just because an achievement is hard it deserves a mount or a reward for that matter. I think that was when Earth, Wind, and Fire was dispatched on live servers.