i have posted already in the computer section of the off topic forum but havent got a response so i'd thought i'd just check here
im at uni and because of this they block torrents on the internet, so launcher cannot download that initial file that allows it to stream, its a .tfil file
anyway i had the same problem with the beta, one of the workarounds was that someone uploaded their .tfil file and by downloading and copying it to the wow directory the installer began to do the stream download
im on EU so the .tfil file on this thread (last page someone quotes the guy) http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...id=1&pageNo=29 doesnt work for me
so what im wondering is, could anyone from the EU somehow upload their .tfil file to wherever allowing us stuck behind these damn restrictions to play the new patch
i would ask on official forum but my account has run out and im not paying till i know i can actually play
all help greatly appreciated

edit - sorry didnt realise i was putting this in the cata general discussion my bad meant to just put it in the ordinary wow discussion