Good mods for 4.0 (On the shadowy side of things)

So now with my mastery proccing MB's that are actually worth casting, and having to keep Shadow Fiend off cooldown (I think) can anyone recommend any good mods that help me keep track of cooldowns?

I used to use Cool Line, which was awesome, but it died with 4.0 and has no sign of getting fixed.

Also any other mods that have proved handy would be great as well. Thanks.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Power Auras, you can set it to show an icon when you have three stacks of Shadow Orbs. ForteXorcist has a very nice cooldown timer bar as well as a very good DoT tracking feature. I haven't tested them so far though, so not sure if they are still working.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

MFClip was supposedly updated for 4.0 but I couldn't get it to work last night. Wouldn't show up on my screen for some reason.

Give it a week or two before add-ons start working properly and new cool ones pop up!