Having Troubles with TUKui

how do i exactly install this? i get a bunch of folders and quite frankly am feeling a little left in the dark as to how to get it installed properly
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

make sure you get the config or options folder also. and you need to copy/move all the folders into your world of warcraft "interface" folder that should do it really. I think the command for config is /tukui

Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    make sure you get the config or options folder also. and you need to copy/move all the folders into your world of warcraft "interface" folder that should do it really. I think the command for config is /tukui
    do i put all the folders in my Addons or just in Interface?
    Actually Mr. Lennon, I can imagine a world with no war, hate, religion, or violence. I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming

World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns

All the folders inside the addons folder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently the whole thing is a little bare atm because of the patch and you will see some bugs with it but so far I have yet to notice anything that would make me get rid of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    TukUI v12 is built for patch 4.0.1 and I've had no issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    just dump it in your interface>addons folder, i.e teh same place DBM is in. Make sure you grab the conf addon to for in game configuration rather than scripting (place this in the same place too).

Pretty sure tukui is still in the process of benig "fixed" so it may be worth your while to wait 4-5 days until they get rid of all the bugs.