Thread: Arms PVP 4.1?

Arms PVP 4.1?

I have read a ton on PVE, but what about pvp? Does anyone have a good reference point for arms PVP gemming / reforging / spec? (mainly to cross check my own work)

Deleted
    reroll classes

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LRrfcR0Rurkhb:RMc0Ra0zM

Is what I'm currently using right now at 80. You could replace Victory Rush major with Shield wall if you want more defensive cooldowns so that it is on a 2min timer instead of 5. Which is what I'll most like end up doing in arenas, but for now Victory Rush works great for BGs or soloing.

At 85 probably something like this

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#pRrffR0Rurkhbzo:RMc0Ra0zM
    Last edited by Persuade; 2010-10-13 at 07:10 PM.

Agreed

Incite seems tempting instead of Bloodcraze (10% chance to heal 7.5% life after being crit)

Seems people are partly complaining of our lack of damage so maybe incite is the way to go? Heroic strike does cost a ton of rage though hmm

Bloodcraze procs on any hit not just crits anymore. And field Dressing brings it to 9.5%, Enraged regen to 46%! and Second wind to 12%

Incite is bad for pvp only because Heroic Strike has a 3 second cooldown, costs 30 rage (which means you wont MS) and does not benefit from Lambs to the Slaughter, Impale, Cruelty etc.

Thanks for the catch, that makes sense. I will need to get into a BG though to see if we really get two shotted by most casters.. if we do then I might try incite.

Deleted
    I tried with a similar spec today, but still had to change some gems (and I still do cause my video card can't seem to hold the game right now and I have to change it ç_ç)and bladestorm hit like a wet noodle

On the other hand, caster's damage is ot of control..I used to run bgs with 900 resi and a 52% arpen, now probably I'd stack a little more resilience
    And lol I miss piercing howl ç_ç

Bladestorm, which I might be wrong, only hits for 50% weapon damage just like whirlwind. However the number of targets is unlimited from the 4 or 5 it was before.