4.0 Power Auras for EarthShield(Fulmination) and Lava Flows(LavaBurst)

This will show you when lava burst is cast able in combat

You will want to click on the drop-down bar of "Activation By" and click "Action Usable" then simply type "Lava Burst" in the bar

next is tracking Lightning Shield for Fulmination.

Okay for setting up Lightning Shield you don't need to touch the drop down bar here just type "Lightning Shield" in the bar and erase "0" and put in whatever number of charges you want to stack ( I chose 7 so i could know when i have to cast Earth Shock ahead of time and be ready for the last 2 procs) if you wish to track multiple charges then you will need to make separate power auras for them.

Power Auras is a tricky addon if you don't know what you are doing so I hope this will at least help some people and don't worry this isn't my ui i am just to lazy to fix it atm
    Hi Sephurik

or you can just watch this video on youtube /watch?v=byBOALECMrQ lol . please comment and rate

Your video doesn't show people how to set up Power Auras in any way what so ever
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Any chance Power Auras can be used to give me a warning when Flame Shock is about to expire on my target?

ok i did exacly as you and.... is not workin ...................

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Any chance Power Auras can be used to give me a warning when Flame Shock is about to expire on my target?
    I use needtoknow for tracking flame shock as well as cooldowns( bloodfury, elemental mastery, dps pot, trinket procs and ect) works great i recommend you give it a try
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    DLd this today, pretty neat mod, bit like dot timer, buff watcher, cd monitor

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...mentarist.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Your video doesn't show people how to set up Power Auras in any way what so ever
    Have to agree with Volitar, your video is pretty much worthless as far as anyone needing to figure out how to set up Power Auras.

there are 2 great mods that can solve some these problems

Totem timers
    Shock and Awe

well ok, it doesnt track Lavaburst reset, that I have found yet : (

Thought I'd show my own auras for more ideas

Elemental:

Restoration:

It might seem a little weird when all auras are activated, but usually the shield and weapon buff auras are not showing because I keep them 100% uptime
    Last edited by Nifra; 2010-10-15 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Changed the links to Imageshack

Quote Originally Posted by Oneleg View Post
    there are 2 great mods that can solve some these problems

Totem timers
    Shock and Awe

well ok, it doesnt track Lavaburst reset, that I have found yet : (
    Totem times cooldown watch will show when lava burst gets reset.

Here is my setup

i21.servimg.com/u/f21/11/61/85/54/elemen10.jpg

(sorry I can't post links yet)

outer circle for lava burst with cooldown displayed at the bottom
    bottom arc for earth shock when 8+ stacks

flame shock when not on target
    missing buffs at bottom right

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifra View Post

Elemental:

Restoration:

It might seem a little weird when all auras are activated, but usually the shield and weapon buff auras are not showing because I keep them 100% uptime
    Really nice placement on the PA visuals. I had honestly never considered placing them around the unit frames.

Very cool, Kanti, I like your setup!

I've noticed that you have a black outline to two of your auras, how'd you manage that?
    I'd love to know since it would actually be useful (my auras are sometimes hard to see when everything is shiny/bright, like when I have my camera pointing at snow or something), if you know what I mean.

Edit: Actually, found it. Just need to click off glow.
    Last edited by Nifra; 2010-10-15 at 04:17 PM.

Edit: Actually, found it. Just need to click off glow.
    Yes, I also found it was hard to see in some chaotic combat environment, so I did uncheck the "glow" setting and set transparency to maximum.

10+ Year Old Account

Elemental:

Restoration:

I'm curious what mods do you use for your interface?

It's called CaithUI, you can download it here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5-CaithUI.html

This is a list of addons, you'll notice which ones I decided to swap/add and remove.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot did this for Searing flames debuff.