Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Shield spec all the way guys. All the way. Seriously.

I think there is either an imbalance with threat or its bugged on my server cause I cant hold threat. I know you guys would automatically think "well your rotation is wrong and you fail LOL" but I have tried many different rotations in several pugs even switching up different spells but i seem to still get way less threat then I did before this patch. Which doesn't make sense because threat was buffed to 200%...

Deleted
    Have the same problem.. tryed 20+hc now with 4different spec/glyph and changed rotations..
    Nothing helped....

everytime there will be some guys who is hunger for recount. before we dont have the problme about that. even they start the pull ı can take the control easlly but now ı cannot do it as easy as before. And ı dont wanna mark targets and say group wait for 2-3 sec after ı start pull. İt sound me like noob :/. I just want them to decrease some rage cost like cleave/thunderclap. it does not make sense for me to increse rage cost of cleave to 30 rage o.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Not speccing http://www.wowhead.com/spell=12725?

My god.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2010-10-14 at 10:28 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Firstly, get your mastery up and Sheild spec.

When AoE Tanking, ditch shield slam and Devi.

Open with heroic throw, charge, rend and then thunder clap. After that, keep Revenge on cooldown, and like wise with TC and SW. Use Shield slam only as a means to increase threat on a add that needs a bit more threat on it. Use cleave when you have 50% rage or more and tab cleave, dont cleave the same target if you have more than 4+ targets.

Takes some getting used to but it works and works VERY well.