Poll: Do you like the removal of mana

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Hunter more fun to play now

IDK about the rest of you but i find that removal of Mana, more importantly aspect of the viper has made the hunter class much more fun to play.

A lot more fun. The only people that complain about the change anyway are the ''HURR SPAM ARCANE SHOT, IM OUT OF FOCUS, WTF IS STEADY SHOT, FOCUS SUCK DURRRR''.

10+ Year Old Account
    No more volley. What's not to love?
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    A lot more fun. The only people that complain about the change anyway are the ''HURR SPAM ARCANE SHOT, IM OUT OF FOCUS, WTF IS STEADY SHOT, FOCUS SUCK DURRRR''.
    Pretty much this, with focus now we can see the exceptional hunters, and the bad hunters that just followed some random rotation and thought he was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I lol'd hard

mainly because I added the most retarded voice I could think of... but yeah, focus is the best move I think they've ever made when it comes to hunters

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill admit, I didn't like the changes when they were announced but now, damn, its actually pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    I was starting to think i was the only Hunter hating that spell =/. Current Multi-Shot is pretty fun, since you can use it while moving, and in huge trash packs, seeing a huge volley (a real one, not stupid arrows from the sky) of bullets comming out of my gun is nice ^^.

When we are allowed to level and aspect of the Fox can be used it is gonna be weird to be able to move and use steady shot. I can see that taking some time to get used to.

They way you worded it wasn't really fair of choice, its either im not a noob or a whiner about changes

---------- Post added 2010-10-13 at 10:36 PM ----------

volley helps me keep up dps , i rather have it back D:

Honestly I'm not overly thrilled about being a rogue at range. Especially when rogues don't have a cooldown on mutilate. Now I know rogues are not hunters, and that rogues need to store energy too sometimes, but I just find it awkward to generally hover at like 40-60 focus in order to hit my "signature" move on cd.

I don't miss volley, I like the new mend pet, I like Kill command, I like the having four pets and the new buffs, but honestly focus hasn't added anything to the class for me. Except, of course, a weird mini game wherein I micro manage a bar and get punished with less dps if I delay my KC/ES/Chimera. Not saying its hard or that I can't do it. Just that its not compelling for me currently.

Deleted
    I'm playing a level 30 hunter alt and think its great, i am loling and the noobs in my servers trade chat that say "If i wanted energy i'd have rolled a rogue."

10+ Year Old Account
    Dring it back, huh?

Type slower, friend. Polls are fine but obviously biased questions with grievous misspellings aren't.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like, I just gotta get a damn hold of it

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

I like the removal of mana, the pet changes and no more ammo...

...but I also really miss freezing shot, volley and the various stings and Aspects. I really wanted to be a bullet shooting mage, I like the arcane archer archetype, dammit!

I love not having mana! I can actually heal my pet effectively without running out of mana

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    I'm having more fun spamming Multi-Shot in heroics now instead of Volley. I hated having to do that extra click. Now I just MD to tank + spam Multi-Shot + spam Steady until I can spam Multi-Shot again.

Also, the rotation is quite a bit more interesting, and is going to take more practice to get it "right". I've always been MM, and the old rotation was fairly predictable. Now, having to keep an eye on ability procs and having to use Arcane Shot more and Aimed Shot only when you can cast it instantly...it was a little overwhelming at first but I feel like I'm already sort of getting the hang of it.

Both BM and MM are a ton of fun right now. Survival is overpoweringly 'meh,' unfortunately. It's too clunky for my tastes.

Deleted
    Blizzard did a really good job with Hunters, i'm loving all the changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Both BM and MM are a ton of fun right now. Survival is overpoweringly 'meh,' unfortunately. It's too clunky for my tastes.
    Haven't had a chance to try out BM, but MM is really a lot of fun. So much more to actually DO with the rotation, it's just a lot of fun and I'm excited to keep playing around with it.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

I really enjoy watching my SV AoE rack up embarrassingly high numbers, it's so much better than Volley ever was without all the HERP DERP noob stigma.