As Destro, is it possible to run heroics without pulling now?

I mean, really. Doing your optimal rotation against anything will do nothing but instantly pull aggro, especially if you have any sort of gear.

Immolate > Chaosbolt + Conflag -> Soulsharded Soulfire = about 60k damage in 4.5seconds. And that's just starting off on the mobs. Incinerates crit STARTING at 15k, and don't even get me started on using searing pain under 50%. I haven't even stepped into a raid yet and I can't imagine how ICC will be on Friday because EVERYTHING does such an inane amount of damage. AoE is anemic now, but single target is absolutely ridiculous. Searing pains crit for 15k with no trinkets or anything going with NO buffs (In just heroics) and they're literally a 1 second cast, which is basically ripping aggro no matter what you're doing.

Yes, people can say "Well watch your aggro", but that's silly in heroics. Literally, by the time I have cast 2 spells on a mob (Maybe 3) the mob is instantly dead. I can wait 3-4 seconds on a boss, but by that time the rest of the party has brought the boss to 40%. Doing stuff like Anub'arak was funny (And Herald Volajz) because they literally explode. If there's another semi competent dps in the group, boss fights don't last 20 seconds.

I feel sorry for tanks now. I tanked a couple after realizing it was nigh-impossible not to literally unleash the heat of the sun on mobs on Kras and its a tad more difficult for tanks, which will lead to the carried +30 stam babies having an even harder time of things, but hopefully it'll even out at 85.

Anyone else try destro in heroics, or a raid setting? I mean, really? Demo is kind of fun, and affliction is neat, but destro seems impossible to enjoy at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's called changing your playstyle around the group/tank capabilities. Learn to be considerate.

Also, Locking this because you called tanks "carried babies" and I don't need to deal with that.

R.I.P. YARG