Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The world is ending!

No really to OP try to post constructively if you do not want to be banned and try reading some of the blue replies they are looking into the damage issues and are saying that some or most of it may be bugs.
    So far this has happened every pre expansion patch you need to take a chill pill for a few days not QQ rage quit, if indeed your class is not fixed or a blue post stating that it will be or that you are doing it wrong then go QQ and i'll pat you on the back but in the meanwhile give them time to atleast react before you go nuts.

wow. seriously.

Blue post just said Fury DPS is too low and will be buffed.

How about instead of douching it up on the forums less than a day after a MASSIVE new patch completely changes balance, you give your feedback and let the nice man fix the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    so it's understandable that people will get a little bit passionate to see their favourite character become gimped to the point of uselessness even if it is temporary.
    That's the thing.

A Warrior could still bring something to the table, even if the damage is a bit lower. Some guy posted that he was 2nd in his Heroic 10 Man raid on Overall DMG or DPS.

Uselessness is a harsh word. Gimped, yes. Useless, no.

Crrrryyy meee a rrrriverrr uahhhahh.

This just in : Blizzard doesnt care about level 80 balance 2 months prior to the new expansion.

QQ levels are over 9000.

I'm a warrior too, we're not the only one licking the boot heels of mages and warlocks. Its 4.0. Its balanced for 85. Balancing is a lot more difficult than you obviously think it is. Go get a degree in programming and do something about it if you really feel that passionate, but you're just a tool for thinking whining about it would help.

You'll just have to wait till Cata for some real semblance of balance. Till then roll a mage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    That's the thing.

A Warrior could still bring something to the table, even if the damage is a bit lower. Some guy posted that he was 2nd in his Heroic 10 Man raid on Overall DMG or DPS.

Uselessness is a harsh word. Gimped, yes. Useless, no.
    Maybe not quite useless but as a perfectionist who takes a lot of pride in being the best player I can be (though my gear doesn't show it, again, inactivity since Feb) it's sort of deflating and I definitely feel useless.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enders View Post
    Maybe not quite useless but as a perfectionist who takes a lot of pride in being the best player I can be (though my gear doesn't show it, again, inactivity since Feb) it's sort of deflating and I definitely feel useless.
    I feel your pain.

Complaining about damage not being balanced at max level right before an expansion is about as valid as complaining that damage isn't balanced amongst all the classes at level 47.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimirik View Post
    What I'm hearing is "QQ I'M BAD AND CAN'T LEARN TO ADAPT TO CLASS CHANGES!" Seriously, learn to play your class and adapt to it.
    Obviously it's his fault. The fact that BT and Slam is hitting for a fraction of what they did before the patch has nothing to do with the loss of DPS. He needs L2P, obviously.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Obviously it's his fault. The fact that BT, Slam, RB is hitting for a fraction of what they did before the patch has nothing to do with the loss of DPS. He needs L2P, obviously.
    Look at it this way - maybe BT, Slam and RB was hitting TOO hard before and this is an attempt to balance things out.

So that they'll be more balanced at lvl 85.

Nothing's wrong when you're doing high damage, is it?

15+ Year Old Account
    There's not really a point to this thread.

- You beat me to it Sunshine... -Batt
    Last edited by Battousai; 2010-10-14 at 05:14 AM.