Divine shield gone?

I cant find it in the trainer, spellbook or talent trees, and i googled it and i find no mention to it being removed... wth happened. I am very surprised with paladin changes, i played a bit with my paladin alter and ... WTF, most seals gone, only existing blessing is Kings and might, most seals got removed and fused, judgements gone... from a "lots of free GCD class" it went to a class that for my taste, has too many different attacks with different cooldowns and all just do extra damage with only difference being cooldowns. I know the paladins where too much of a "one man army" and a solo beast, but they removed most of the flavor, diversity, and smart-usage-capabilities of the class IMHO.

Read the patch notes. It will tell you all you need to know.

Plus: Divine Shield is nerfed, but not gone.

Paladins
    Paladins now have a new resource bar.

Thats all patch notes say about paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by exdeath202 View Post
    Paladins
    Paladins now have a new resource bar.

Thats all patch notes say about paladins.
    lasts 8 seconds down from 12

Hmm i think i have a bug, divine shield is not on spellbook or trainer.

They killed our ultimate escape tactic, the infamous bubble hearth. thats all you need to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

Are you positive it isn't there?
    Also, lots of abilities have been changed, and our blessings have been simplified into 2. All our resistances is one aura now. Our rotation revolves around holy power resource, which specific abilities charge and others spend. Holy Wrath now hits all units, and stuns undead/demons (elemental/dragonkin if you get the glyph)
    All I got t the top of my head. The main page of MMO champion has the whole list of changes.